My website Header needs help - any ideas?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek

www.beyerscarpetcare.com

10303887533_0dbaba87ea_b.jpg

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
the area at the top of the page with my small logo on left and a bunch of empty space to the right of it. i want my logo bigger but that will just make for more empty space. i'd like to make it 3-4 times larger & put it in the center. any ideas on what to put on the left and right of that??

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Do we need our carpet cleaned. Seems like a worthless statement to me. You have nothing that seperates your company from thr rest . Or NO USP. IF You change contact us to free quote it will make your site more productive. Throw a few testimonial to the top of fold on the first page.Most prospects will never go beyond page one. Get enough enough info on page one to draw interest. Tell your story and close the deal ! 11

Reactions: Derek

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
thanx Kevin.

Do we need our carpet cleaned. Seems like a worthless statement to me. agreed, i never liked that. my web guy did it and i left it because he was being paid to get me to page 1 so he had a lot of free reign. IF You change contact us to free quote it will make your site more productive. great idea, thanks! Throw a few testimonial to the top of fold on the first page. idk where you mean, but there is a Review and a link to the rest of them near the top of page.

Last edited:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
implemented some of your ideas Dave, thanx. added a couple more Reviews as well. if only i knew how to increase the size of my Logo and then center it. and then go about adding content to the left & right of that.

Reactions: Royal Man

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom