Mytee big boss battery sprayer

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
I have the Mytee bigg boss battery sprayer and love it and it works great, but battery does not last long and never did, if battery dies on a job it won't work if I plug it in, I'm wanting to convert it to run on electric only anyone know if this can be done and how.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I would buy another battery and just watch it. If it gives you problems warranty it out untill you get a good one.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I would love to convert one to electric. We've had nothing but battery issues as well. It's is very annoying.

Reactions: hogjowl

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Well I won't mention where I bought it cause I don't want to discredit anyone, could be i just got one with a bad battery, guess I could just go buy a new battery from one of those local battery places that sell any kind of battery under the sun. I have one close to my house. maybe i'll just do that and see what happens. Good to here that every has good luck with them though, that is encouraging

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Nate W.
I don't have a big boss sprayer, but I do have a omnipro/flexpro and the battery should be the same... My first battery lasted 3-4 years, 2nd battery 3 years, on my 3rd battery now, also had to change my charging port on mines... Batteries are $20 and simple to change... I did have to clean the spades that come off the charging port that goes to the battery, it wasn't charging and I took it apart to figure out the problem...

As long as you put things back how you got it, I'd take it apart and do it yourself... It's not rocket science....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't have a big boss sprayer, but I do have a omnipro/flexpro and the battery should be the same... My first battery lasted 3-4 years, 2nd battery 3 years, on my 3rd battery now, also had to change my charging port on mines... Batteries are $20 and simple to change... I did have to clean the spades that come off the charging port that goes to the battery, it wasn't charging and I took it apart to figure out the problem...

As long as you put things back how you got it, I'd take it apart and do it yourself... It's not rocket science....
When ours go down I'm sending them to you for repair! :winky:

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Nate W.
Would be better with removable batteries like DeWalt or Ryobi tools use.

Ashley Mckendree did just that for his sprayers... If you youtube it, they tell you how to do it... I was looking into doing it, but I'd need to find a broken drill to use the parts...

As for converting a battery sprayer to electric, I believe you need to change the pump as one's AC current and the other is DC current....

J Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
I bought this sprayer about 12 years ago, like Lee said, the removal dewalt batteries are nice. You can have one battery charged or charging while one is in the sprayer so no down time due to dead batteries. The down side is the batteries are expensive.
op-sprayer 001.jpg

Name
Nate W.
I bought this sprayer about 12 years ago, like Lee said, the removal dewalt batteries are nice. You can have one battery charged or charging while one is in the sprayer so no down time due to dead batteries. The down side is the batteries are expensive.View attachment 2582

Just wait for Larry Cap to chime in......

Hey @Ruff Hewn I heard Rotovac still have a few of these sprayers left in stock.... Give them a buzz.... :stir:

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
ok I replaced the battery today, it came fully charged so i'll see how it goes, hopefully i just got one with a bad battery, spoke to mytee said they would send me the charger that goes inside it if it turns out that that is the problem so thats cool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom