Mytee Carbon Fiber Wand feather touch?

Name
Nate W.
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Nate The Great":25t7a8zt]Just curious if Mytee will also make a CF stair tool?

We've thought about it, but would like to dial in the floor tool first. What width would you guys prefer on a stair tool? 8",10",12"?[/quote:25t7a8zt]

Most definitely, after you get the Bentley dialed in and where you guys feel it can't be improved anymore.

I'd make the ST with 2" tube since you make the Bentley with 2" and almost all your machines come with 2" ports. 12" ST would make quick work on the stairs. 10" also fine too. :D

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
To answer the original question, the feather touch/soft touch valve fits as a direct replacement for the bently wands. They come in Stainless Steel and also in Brass. Hopefully by now your local distributor carries them, if not have them call me. Also one of the preferred vendors on this board will sell you one.

If you need any help replacing those valves give us a call.

Oh and if you're going to Mikefest you'll get a free brass soft touch valve.

Name
John LaBarbera
FCC said:
Can anybody tell me why I MUST have the swivel?
About to pull the trigger on one without........

Just preference. Let us know who your dist. is and we will send them both so you can try them both and see which one you prefer. There will be 4 to try at Mikeyfest. I like the swivel personally. To me it's more comfortable when in an awkward position, or when working around a lot of desk or other obstacles. But it is also 1 lb. heavier. I don't think 1 lb. is a bad thing.

Name
Nate W.
FCC said:
Well......its done
8314XL 62" standard valve no swivel

been dreading the purchase for a couple weeks now.............not being able to touch the wands I'm considering.
I'll know in a week or so.........

and by the way John LaBarbera ROCKS........although I didn't take him up on the offer....

Hope you like it. If not, I'll buy it at half price........ :lol:

On a serious note, I think you will. :D

Name
John LaBarbera
FCC said:
Looks like its 95015s.....so 6 flow

damn...now I gotta order jets :lol:

I have some 11002's around here. Let me know and I'll send you 4 but I think it comes with 02's now with the new changes

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I own one now.
the 14" swivel

I'll have a chance to try it out today.

The unit isn't trashed, so I won't know how well it cleans compared to our Ti
but will get a feel for the characteristics of it on a builder's grade cut pile nylon.

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom