Mytee Carbon Fiber Wand feather touch?

Greenie

Mikey P said:
9a57399a.jpg

So the brass bits will be replaced with solid SS right?

Actually that is the patented Vawter manifold.

Name
John LaBarbera
Bill Soukoreff said:
Is the wand in the video the one with the new jet improvements?

When can we order one with the new changes? How can we make sure we get the new changes when we order?

Yes, the angle of the jets now are fully adjustable. This is just a prototype that we built to check to see the difference. We were very pleased with the performance. While they are not available quite yet they will be soon. We'll have these at Mikeyfest so those who would like to try it, can. When we get the parts in we will let you know so that any of you who already have the wand with the old type can order a new type manifold at no charge. Thas is unless of course your a pork loving Admiral, and than you will have to get a note from Mikey.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I would like to see that wand with that jet setup NOT streak a highly soiled carpet.
From the looks in the video when the solution was applied in the forward pass you can clearly see 4 high impact areas from the jets with voids in between.

Name
John LaBarbera
KevinD said:
I would like to see that wand with that jet setup NOT streak a highly soiled carpet.
From the looks in the video when the solution was applied in the forward pass you can clearly see 4 high impact areas from the jets with voids in between.

I agree. I saw that in the video also, and it looked as if those jets needed to be adjusted. The nice thing about that set-up is that they can be adjusted so that there is no streak. I'm going to Vegas for a trade show on Monday but I'll ask my guys to adjust the jets and see if Nathan can post a new non-streak video on Monday afternoon.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I noticed that too, but wasn't going to say anything about it. I guess I was so shocked to see it not overspraying that I gave you a non-typical break.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Who else besides Mytee offers free upgrades to folks who bought older generation models? That is positively stand-up behavior! That is a demonstration of enormous integrity.

John Buxton

I really need a new wand, my 18 year old Butler is showing her age. But so is her owner. That wand looks promising and hopefully will be priced so BDCC like me can afford it.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
We shot some new video with some further adjustments made to the jets. Still my voice in the video, sorry.

n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Hv_34vxxIn]

Thanks!

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
The 15-20 second part in the video says it all.
You have a 12" wand with a 10" spray pattern.
Try again, although Marty would like it.
Looks like you turned the pressure Way down for that video.

Name
John LaBarbera
KevinD said:

It's hard to see accurately in a video. The wands will be at Mikeyfest and you can test it there. The pump was set at 450 psi. I know it's hard to tell but that's the truth.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
John LaBarbera said:
KevinD said:

It's hard to see accurately in a video. The wands will be at Mikeyfest and you can test it there. The pump was set at 450 psi. I know it's hard to tell but that's the truth.

Can i bring my bew bentley? and have you do the update to it there? My jets are angled right at the glide. I'll gladly pay for it.

Ryan

How durable are those plastic heads? How much for a replacement head?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
That's a nice aluminum head, good air-flow design. I think it is either hard anodized or black powder coat. I'm not sure on the finish.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Just the mere FACT that they took my concerns regarding overspray seriously means that not only am I still a BB rock star, but also that you are a nobody.

Name
John LaBarbera
Ryan said:
How durable are those plastic heads? How much for a replacement head?

You're confusing the Bentley with other wands out there. Mytee would not make a plastic carpet wand. The Bentley is a powder coated cast aluminum head. The carbon fiber is unbelievably light and strong. This tool will last for years. The swivel is very heavy duty also. BTW pricing ranges from $549.00 to $669.00. That a lot of quality and value for the money. Try it at Mikeyfest.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
We shot some new footage of the newest jet setup. Should be posted below, but YouTube was down a moment ago. Hopefully back up soon.

e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_3linlY2bEe]

Name
John LaBarbera
Nate The Great said:
Just curious if Mytee will also make a CF stair tool?

We've thought about it, but would like to dial in the floor tool first. What width would you guys prefer on a stair tool? 8",10",12"?

Name
John LaBarbera
BTW, The brass fittings are temporary. They provide infinite adjustment while we dial in the position of the jets. Eventually we will have a S/S solution manifold. Other boards (the name will remain anonymous) have posted the video and misunderstand the intent and seem to think that we are showing a finished product.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom