Mytee getting back into the glide game

Mikey P

Administrator
W_hd6tul5QpGflV4zBF6i7dUHW1WrmhC_IyBC-DpZhpJ-OkhuH0E4ynAwtm7a9RrOM0X_aJA-IraDNpQLT8clI1AUiCgB36wy8KTr9KdbOJ6qbYnclOrl5xBQCJYcF0h7-1A84p7RXhpl8Zjt-E-70w0NGhCpRndEwc=s0-d-e1-ft
(Mytee)

Coming Soon!!!

wtFUxe5NUYczXVZCMwIS4iPO7jjPrp8Wr4tS_HPDVGsUwqeJdjSj7QAs41ywOxwRYc7gF1bQm_YCw2vw6qGOPHbgiJybDpdXrug_2Xr0Jv7Ur0ulYtJiHeUFqqrM2StwboJBExt__GzBqNHvYq4Lpu4F-17HwA=s0-d-e1-ft

Purple Is The New Green

aCQdIlCrduHHtplNOXlLLdI_rSfdigQf5qx9zMCUZbaFNcWa3NRX3SJH02ZUYWCigFnyq3x2E3bC7icqmxOT5f1ShHztGPtsFW_33B61wbYVyZTaYib76PslXm_b69tKjIb3-y2d7JMzuUFuqCpSvmVxME3CMA=s0-d-e1-ft
A great glide can truly elevate your wand's cleaning ability. That's why Rugged Industries is proud to introduce our new Tuff Glide™!

MSRP: $199.00​

• Truly Tuff​

Tuff Glides™ are made out of superior quality, 100% pure virgin PTFE. They effortlessly glide over any carpet.

• Adaptable​

They're specially built to adapt to a wide variety of 14" and 12" wands.

• Effective​

These hybrid style glides are able to pick up debris while sliding easily over carpet and drying quickly. They also allow you to clean to the carpet's edge.

• Affordable​

High quality glides don't have to break the bank.

1603828131319.png

asking the average carpet cleaner to use a knife to make this one size fits all concept work on their wand is almost akin to sending out a box of gourmet meal prep ingredients to a dude who only toaster oven and a hot plate.

:laura2: :oldrolleyes: :eekk: :idiot::numfi::yawn::hopeless:

our slip fit Glides are sent back frequently with obvious sledge hammer abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mikey P

Administrator
I can only imagine how many people are going to force fit that glide into a slot that's too narrow and pinch off all those bridges and then wonder why their carpets are streaking

FredC

Village Idiot
I doubt that would actually happen. Looks like a solid innovative design.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It’s good timing that you just came out with that thin front lip on your glide.

I don’t see the “rugged” being too competitive.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It looks like there's nothing holding it in the lip. Meaning that it'll fall out of the wand when not in use. Before each job, you'll have to put it back in the wand, because it keeps falling out. It'll be in the trash can after the 3rd job. lol

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
The problem I see with that design is having the purchaser cut here and there trying to fit it into their particular wand, as Mikey allutted to above.
In addition, incorporating all those flues in the glide would promote clogging like crazy.

IMHO, Simple, is best. Go Greenie!

Mikey P

Administrator
The problem I see with that design is having the purchaser cut here and there trying to fit it into their particular wand, as Mikey allutted to above.
In addition, incorporating all those flues in the glide would promote clogging like crazy.

IMHO, Simple, is best. Go Greenie!

Im sure it will fit the Bentley wands fine.

Those bridge holes are going to need constant inspection

Lots of trimming is going to be needed. Don't forget about center pins/bridges

Mytee hasnt a clue as to how many will be hacked and made worthless.
Hope they have a great return policy.......

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
First of all, how do you know it’s Mytee?

Other than it’s the same exact glide as what comes with the Bentley but Teflon.

Kind of funny.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom