Mytee getting back into the glide game

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
What is polygrip?

And you pansies need to do some weight lifting. I've been wanding for 18years and I can still handle it. 40yo last october.

I'm assuming the next hole glide will be small enough to barely push a toothpick through. Merry christmas sissies

Name
Jeff T
What is polygrip?

And you pansies need to do some weight lifting. I've been wanding for 18years and I can still handle it. 40yo last october.

I'm assuming the next hole glide will be small enough to barely push a toothpick through. Merry christmas sissies
Jebus, I’m turning 47 in 3 days....(28th).
I wish I was just hitting 40....

Reactions: Nomad74

Willy P

Name
Willy P
What is polygrip?

Polygrip is applied to your hemorrhoids to shrink them and promote daily bowel cleansing. Try it. You need a whole tube daily for a week to get the full effect. The whole tube should fit in your cavity perfectly.Merry Christmas to you Petunia. 😁

Name
Jeff T
Polygrip is applied to your hemorrhoids to shrink them and promote daily bowel cleansing. Try it. You need a whole tube daily for a week to get the full effect. The whole tube should fit in your cavity perfectly.Merry Christmas to you Petunia. 😁
Nah, this.... 2C6BDD3E-21FC-4D06-BA94-252C8340E97F.png

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Omg, y’all are really entertaining me this am. My electricity is off, sitting In the dark. Y’all are killing me. I’m easily entertained at nearly 70😂

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom