Mytee Lint hog..........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
How are these working out......???
Any problems with them......are they set up for 2inch cuffs
are hey restricted to only hooking up to the Mytee cuff......???

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I have one with the 2.5 on it.....we could swap you rx 20 head for it??? :biggrin:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I like the linthog.

I just need to drive over to Poway and get mine replaced...mine was still the old one I guess, that collapses with high flow high heat.

What I did with mine when I first got it, was- I took a small drill bit (about the size of the screen mesh holes) and drilled the bottom of the screen prolly 200 holes in it. I think it has better airflow this way..

I used to use the piglets with it but dont really use them anymore. I vacuum a lot so whatever gets left behind the screen will have to catch it.

Piglets get clogged up too quick- even with good prevac. Sometimes I changed them out 2-3 times on a job..

My linthog is a 2.5" both ends. Regular vynil cuff style.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We have them already made with the grey 2" cuffs for those that dont use Mytee or Joes cuffs(they work with joes)

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Mine works good. I took a piece of vacuum hose and attached it to the Mytee cuffs and then put a normal hose connector on the other end. From the back of the Lint Hog, I put a vacuum hose long enough to reach the ground from the machine. Works good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom