Mytee® Cuff-Lynx™ Auction #4

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
You know the drill. Up for auction:

v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEsat0MWCgEv]

Ten (10) of our Mytee Cuff-Lynx™. Freight included with winning bid. You may pick 10 of either the 2" Lynx or 2.5" Lynx - your choice, any style. Mix and match OK. I have included a handy chart, below.

Cuff-Lynx™ are:

? Durable – Made of durable nylon, their solid construction resists cracking, despite low temperatures.
? Effective – Their positive O-ring seal prevents leaks and provides better suction than traditional cuffs.
? User-Friendly – With an exclusive soft lock, they twist easily into place.

Value on this is up to $55 + freight. So ? $65 value. Opening Bid is $10. Please bid in increments of $2.00.

Auction is over this Tuesday (11/22/11) night at 7 PM P.S.T.

As always, the money from this goes directly to Mikeysboard.

mytee-cuff-lynx_all.jpg

Name
Lee Stockwell
John how are these typically set up, which end to tank, etc?

Two 50' x 2.5" sections, three 50' x 2" sections, a two inch wand, two 1.5" whip hoses for uph and stair tools. Would like to visualize before telling Nathan which to ship on the last auction.

I ask here because I'm sure others would like similar guidance.

Thanks,
Lee

Name
Lee Stockwell
If a male end goes on the wand, and male ends off the tank, where does the orientation change?

Seems there would have to be a double female section somewhere if that were so.

Don't make me look up Bristor's take on this.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Of course, and that's the problem.

If, for simplicity's sake, you were running only ONE section of hose, and had a male fitting coming off the tank, and a male fitting coming off the wand, ...how does that make sense?

It would seem to my simple mind that all need to run the same direction, all male fitting pointing toward the waste tank, if the wand dictated a male at that point.

F

FB7777

Lee there are no fittings on the wand... you sleeve the male end onto the cleaning wand

If you do wish to have a fitting on the end of the wand then you would put a female on the tool

an example would be if you were using a 1.5 inch upholstery tool ... you would us a 2 in to 1.5 inch reducer that had a female end on the 2 inch side

Damn I can't believe I missed this. Those look awesome.

Do they stay together good?

I was thinking of switching to flash cuffs, but these look pretty impressive.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Finally. That makes more sense Fred. Earlier it was posted that a male (starter?) fitting was somehow glued to the wand. That of course led me to understand that the female end of each hose was on the working end.

Back
Top Bottom