MyteeFest Pictures!

Chads

Supportive Member
IMG_2841.jpg

Chads

Supportive Member
The CU's rig, I think it should say on there somewhere "Everybodys always trying to take me Lucky Charms"
IMG_2848.jpg

Chads

Supportive Member
Thats it for tonight stay tuned for tommorows episode of the Elks lodge

John Watson

Hot Damn, Zee don't lift that Cimex to ride in the co-pilots spot and don't have it straped in????

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
John Watson said:
Hot Damn, Zee don't lift that Cimex to ride in the co-pilots spot and don't have it straped in????

No worries, that thing is heavy-not going anywhere!

:D

And yes that's my wife's seat-gone! Everyone noticed that and I just keep saying I see that Cimex more then I see my wife. Yup bad economy...oh well at least it's not snowing round here..

jimmyolas

Chads said:
I think he was hoping out of simpathy we would buy him a new machine.
IMG_2834.jpg
owner is real nice guy.he brought up an interesting ? about cross contaminating with a vacuum cleaner, expecially with urine and pet smells , taking them from house to house.
cross contamination, what do u think???
jimmy

Chads

Supportive Member
I almost died when he said that about vacs that he always carrys two on his truck and I'm thinking what about his hoses and everything else that was riding in that van. He was a super nice guy. :lol:

Damn Chad. Thats a nice set-up you have there. I like the thremal divider and the hose reels. Where can I look to find alternatives for seting up my Everest in a Chevrolet 3500 regular wheel base? I am trying to mximize space.

Mike Draper

Re: what the hell man!!!!!!!

Rafa L said:
were's Al Sharpton and his homies? not even Hugo Chavez.

no blacks or Hispanics? What the hell man..... not even a Mexican in the house........nutten but a bunch of honkies rubben penisesezz.

Who's the duffball wit the backpac in every pic?

They don't have to work anymore.......Obama promised them unlimited welfare if they voted for him. :D

Back
Top Bottom