MyTime online scheduling

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Have no idea how we ended up with them. Was browsing keywords to see rankings and saw us listed by them.

Looks cool.
I entered my own name and it sent me an email. Only problem is, how the heck does my company know they scheduled ?

See if any of yall are listed, all my comp was.
Mytime.com

FredC

Village Idiot
you ended up with them because a) they scrape business data, b) they buy business data, C) they are or they are affiliated with data collectors....for example city search

Your company "knows" because they send you an email asking you to accept the appointment..............

and while your at it since they obviously can send you leads...how about signing up..........http://www.mytime.com/merchants

a twist on the standard directory...

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Did some more digging, not sure I'm down with this!

http://www.mytime.com/terms/merchant_agreement

1.7 "MyTime Commission" means a commission equal to thirty-seven percent (37%) of the total amount actually received from Purchasers of a Voucher for every New Customer who books an appointment when Merchant opts into a Promotion; except in the case of services in the automotive category, where the commission will equal seventeen (17%) percent, or in the case of any Non-Promoted Voucher where there will be no commission, or in the case a User comes via a MyTime embedded button or widget on their own website.

1.9 "Total Remittance Amount" means the aggregate amount due to Merchant for each Voucher equal to (i) the total amount collected by MyTime from the Purchaser for such Voucher less (ii) (A) the MyTime Commission, (B) the higher of either 3% of gross revenues or any fees imposed by a credit card company to cover credit card fees, and (C) any other transaction fees associated with such Voucher.

(c) Automatic Profile Updating. MyTime may add, edit or update information, including services, variations of services, pricing updates, employee names, photographs and other information, on Merchant's MyTime profile, so long as MyTime reasonably believes the information is accurate. MyTime may use information available on Merchant's own website, Facebook or other social media pages, or third-party sites, including Yelp and other consumer review websites. Merchants may request MyTime to remove or stop using any information obtained from Merchant website by emailing support [at] mytime.com.

Something fishy to me!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Talked to them on the phone,
They do scrape data
She was well informed and answered the qestions she could. So far my understanding is it's Free unless you want to jump into the promotional circus.

Waiting on another call.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Looks like 40% cut, kinda high. Plus they want you to offer a discount.

Practically speaking you are probably never going to see a job without being a "promoted" company.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Well,
I went ahead and signed up for it, she sat on the phone and walked me throught the control panel, I know I drove her nutz : )
You can turn the promotions off which is where the charges come from and run it with only a 3% credit card fee. The customer pays upfront for the appointment through this and that is where they charge the 3% for the transaction. You can have them email, call or text or all 3 when someone sets an appoinment. Also syncs with most calanders.

Not something I would send all of my customers through, but it might snag a venge shopper!
Tried to get one of them to come here and explain it.

Reminds of Squares services kinda, except it's combined with a schedualing tool.

This costed me Nothing to set up, it only deducts the percentage if someone pays and books through it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom