Nacho approves of the HOSS

Name
I'm Rick James
you started with nine points..

Good thing it only takes one point to be a guru in this industry now.. ;) Pm me your address and I can send you out a sample of this new powder based juice so you can see for yourself.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Really? :icon_rolleyes:

Save the magic shit for the other boards. Magic sells products, magic is just that.... magic, not real.

Every month or so someone claims a new product works better than anything on earth......a few people buy it and find that magic doesn't work as well as it was touted. BB hype!

I'll stick with the RE and real world results over smoke & mirrors! :winky:

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P
Name
I'm Rick James
Really? :icon_rolleyes:

Save the magic shit for the other boards. Magic sells products, magic is just that.... magic, not real.

Every month or so someone claims a new product works better than anything on earth......a few people buy it and find that magic doesn't work as well as it was touted. BB hype!

I'll stick with the RE and real world results over smoke & mirrors! :winky:

I use magic eraser from MR Clean and they are the bomb..

I sooooooooo agree with you about the new cleaning products or cleaning tools coming out.. and how they are a must have. I see that with the nitro ct on the facebook page.. After I look at the before and afters and wonder.. where is the after pic.. and being on the BB as long as we have those claims are up there with how much someone makes per hour. So I totally understand where you are coming from and to be honest I thought the same exact thing about this product too. It just takes people like us a little longer to warm up to something new do to the saturation of such a testimonials from various people over the years on the BB's.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree I never listen to just one persons opinion. However after a consensus of those who's judgments I trust make the same claim, then I'll open my normally closed mind to the idea. :p :redface: :biggrin:

Reactions: Cleantechsk
Name
I'm Rick James
I agree I never listen to just one persons opinion. However after a consensus of those who's judgments I trust make the same claim, then I'll open my normally closed mind to the idea. :p :redface: :biggrin:

I do the same thing.. but even then you can get burned every once in a while.

Name
I'm Rick James
Yea I've had the done to me too! :redface:

Thats a conributing factor to why I move slow on "new" anything.

Well I just learned something today.. when talking about a new product its best not to use the word "magic".. it will automatically get thrown into the "oh whatever" pile.

You get a smart phone yet?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Besided I don't call anyone so my phone doesn't need to be that smart.
:p

My bag phone is the bomb. People are always wanting to talk about it, wanting to know how long I've had it. I even get some that want a picture with me holding it.

I appease them and let them get photos, they seem to get a big kick out of it. ???

Last edited by a moderator:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Holy crap that's old. That's older than my younger brother!

Are you going to donate that relic to a museum?

What service are you on? If you are on att I will bring you a new Iphone so you can step out of the 80-90s and into the current style phone, I can even point you to some videos to assist you in using the phone.

Maybe the iicrc can put a class together to show you has to use a real phone.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chuud up! I like it! Also when I'm on call I can put a pen and pad in there.....a change of clothes....what ever it takes.

Plus I feel like a rock star with all the attention I get from carrying around. :icon_cool:

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have used two of them the RX-20 and the original 360. I felt that the RX-20 stock left the carpet too wet with minimal positive attributes. The original 360 was a POS! When people were touting the original as something special I just gave up on them.. The Hoss has my attention though, I might just bite.. I would need to raise my prices since I currently don't take 2 hours to clean 4 rooms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom