Name that wand........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
what is it and who makes it............??

IMG_5069.jpg

IMG_5071.jpg

IMG_5068.jpg

IMG_5070.jpg

Jay D

Name
Jay D
AMP, vietnamesessss, heavy, sold mine too heavy, you can get them off ebay 250-300.

P.S. What do I win? A spotter machine? :p

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
this wand is not that heavy....it is heaver then the titanium wand but not by to much......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
danielc said:
Jim what wand is it?

thats what I am trying to find that out.......it came with my new set up......
and I agree on the little bit heaver holding down better........

Jerry

Supportive Member
Joe Bristor westpak/glide, I have one just like that,12 inch. i think I might sell it, since everyone here likes Joe again, I have'nt used it in years.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
this wand does not seem like it is flimsy..the angle of the head took a bit getting use to after 4.5 years using the T wand.....

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Looks just like my Westpac 14X2 except mine had a SS tube between the valve and Y tube. I been using it for at least 6 yrs and really like it. The weight isn't bad and the head is not as tall as the Ti or Prochem wands. It's definitely not flimzy. I installed Joe's shear kit and temp gauge a few months ago and find the spray pattern to be more even now. I'm still working on the overspray problem.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
West Pac , blue line version. Standard has a stainless steel tube instead of the steel braid line

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The first time I saw one, I put the wand on the carpet and gave a forward stroke and could see the metal flexing where the tube connects
(unglided)

it's a $350 dollar wand..in the same class as the CMP

..L.T.A.

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
Yeah it's one of ours. When we first started manufacturing wands the heads didn't have nearly enough welding for the stress these things go through, so what Meat says was true, but that's about 8 years ago.

Not much heavier than the Ti wand, and all the welds are strong. I inspect a lot of work over here and that's one thing we watch for carefully. Haven't seen a broken weld in quite some time.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
CraigT said:
Yeah it's one of ours. When we first started manufacturing wands the heads didn't have nearly enough welding for the stress these things go through, so what Meat says was true, but that's about 8 years ago.

Not much heavier than the Ti wand, and all the welds are strong. I inspect a lot of work over here and that's one thing we watch for carefully. Haven't seen a broken weld in quite some time.

Its a good wand.....been using it for about 2 months now instead of my titanium wand....you really do not notice the little bit of extra weight that it has and it locks down much better to the carpet.......

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I'll tell you one thing, those Westpak wands are a hell of a lot better than the AMF/Vinus POS's that are being peddled now!!!

Take care,
Lisa

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
CraigT said:

Thanks Craig.
I don't know that it was 8 years ago, but could of been with in a couple years of that time.
glad you to hear you improved it

..l.T.A.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Jim Martin said:
CraigT said:

Its a good wand.....been using it for about 2 months now instead of my titanium wand....you really do not notice the little bit of extra weight that it has and it locks down much better to the carpet.......
It locks down to the carpet better, because you finally have a decent truck mount. Not that 'POS' 'Vortless" !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom