Name the most lucrative add-on service in carpet cleaning

hanks75

Which add-on service brings in the big bucks for your company. I'm lookin for ideas on how to make more money.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I do in addition to carpet and upholstery, carpet repairs,wood floor cleaning ,t&g and stone cleaning, strip and wax commercial oh and scotchguard

A

amazingcleansc

hanks75 said:
Which add-on service brings in the big bucks for your company. I'm lookin for ideas on how to make more money.

Does knowing how to REALLY sell carpet protector count?

That and also upholstery.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Other services include Tile and Grout Cleaning (biggest) and House Cleaning...Upholstery etc.

As far as an add on to Carpet Cleaning....ScotchGard is the biggest and easiest to make money.

R

Robbie

I'd say the most lucrative for me is water damage(IDK if you'd consider that an add on service). Mattress cleaning and anti-allergen products, air duct cleaning, scotch guard and hydrocide/deodorize(for pet odors we charge .25SF for hydrocide almost all customers with pets go for it) I haven't done much leather cleaning but I want to get into that more. Tile and grout is huge for us now a days with so much T&G out there now a days. Many customers go for the disinfectants as well I use Microban Clean Carpet Sanitizer.

I'd say that having as many of your services as possible on your business cards will help with add on sales. I give the customer my business card when they open the door and usually while I'm cleaning they ask me about other services that I have listed on my card.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Protector and anti-alergen is easy money.
It's also easy to clean more rooms and upholstery while you are already there.

Robbie,
You mentioned handing out a business card with your services.

I hand out a cleaning menu that the client can check off with other services listed on it.

It has descriptions of the services and a photo for each.

Name
Ron lippold
There are tons of things to get that bill up but your biggest raise will be from doing in home estimates. its a great way to get the ticket up, you get to see the whole house and cherry pick your work. est est est 8)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ron Lippold said:
There are tons of things to get that bill up but your biggest raise will be from doing in home estimates. its a great way to get the ticket up, you get to see the whole house and cherry pick your work. est est est 8)

THEY ARE TOO LAZY...."We have been PREACHING this for years.."

They would rather spend "all day"...trying to figure out why they are not making enough money... :cry:

Than 15 minutes...selling their service..."Face to Face " with the potential client... :roll:

R

Robbie

HARPER said:
Ron Lippold said:

THEY ARE TOO LAZY...."We have been PREACHING this for years.."

They would rather spend "all day"...trying to figure out why they are not making enough money... :cry:

Than 15 minutes...selling their service..."Face to Face " with the potential client... :roll:

Harper I think you are right on the ball...many cleaners are great cleaners but cant sell. If your not good at selling then hire someone that is....I can think of atleast 20 different cleaners in my area that are great cleaners but cant sell there way out of poverty...

D

dirt smackdown

I been thinking about adding the dispensary on wheels we deliver kinda thing.. I would be the first in Oregon..

A Dispensary is a legal term for Medical Marijuana Supplier.

hey its legal. could make some coin here change the name To KRONIC Carpet who needs to do any Cleaning Care LLC. lmbo
Heard suppliers in cali make about 90k a month Iseeru

CDRX

I'd have to say for the profit per time invested, Teflon is the most profitable add-on. You don't even need to sell it, just ask if they want it and half the time they'll say yes.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Protector and upholstery.

For upholstery I give them two options. The whole piece, or "touch panels".

Name
Ron lippold
last 2 est just booked in the same hood next door too each other one 1168.53 the other 468.32.. 20 minutes one for friday other next thursday.

M

Mark Imbesi

Re: Name the most lucrative add-on service in carpet cleanin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom