NaturalDry has 8,000 Facebook likes!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Pretty sharp guy! :rockon:

Not only do they have that many likes but they regularly have engagement up over 300 week in and week out. That's impressive. :cool:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Thanks - we continue to work on this and grow it in different ways. Out of those 8,000 followers, 6,700 are from Las Vegas/Henderson/North Vegas, the areas we serve. Here is a breakdown on our demographics in case anyone is interested. It has been important that we have been using FB for 3 years now to promote our business. So we do have a major head start against our competitors that are just beginning to use it. Alot of competitors begin to use it and either don't know how to target demographics properly, setup re-targeting ads, etc. and probably wind up spending a few hundred dollars and then give up. I love this. :)

The important thing is new content all the time. CONTENT IS KING. When I see these guys post the same pictures or videos 20 times to their page I really want to post "get some new content." They will figure it out over time - hopefully not. :)

Plus - they probably aren't allocating a budget as large as ours to this type of marketing.

Untitled111.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom