need a great cleaner in atlanta

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i have a great customer that moved up there and need someone good..she will use you very regular and is

not scared to spend money..i did her for 3 years every 5-6 months for a average bill of 425.00

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Atlanta is a big metro area. Thomas Cermak is a great choice if your client is NW area. For the south side and south east, try Champion 770 253-6070

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Yup, go ahead and have Cole send one of his subs.... I clean up behind them quite often.

S

stylescarpet

Give me a call if you have not found someone yet, 770-906-8877.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Pmatte said:
Yup, go ahead and have Cole send one of his subs.... I clean up behind them quite often.

Another baseless accusation. "Often" implies at least 3 or more times. Show me copies of at least 3 of your invoices where you have redone "cleaned up behind" my customers jobs in the last year! Redone would mean you were out there within 1-14 days of service. If you are able to do it: I've got $100 cash to you which I will personally deliver and allow you to video tape!
My guess is that you can't ( or likely will claim you won't because you are too busy).

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
gregcole said:
Pmatte said:

Another baseless accusation. "Often" implies at least 3 or more times. Show me copies of at least 3 of your invoices where you have redone "cleaned up behind" my customers jobs in the last year! Redone would mean you were out there within 1-14 days of service. If you are able to do it: I've got $100 cash to you which I will personally deliver and allow you to video tape!
My guess is that you can't ( or likely will claim you won't because you are too busy).

X2 baseless accusations fom insecure people drive me nuts.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
gregcole said:
Pmatte said:

Two weeks have gone by and NO RESPONSE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom