Need a new Pool Filter for my Crush Test !!!!

L

Lumber Jack

CrushTestDevastatorvsPoolFilter018.jpg
CrushTestDevastatorvsPoolFilter020.jpg
CrushTestDevastatorvsPoolFilter011.jpg
CrushTestDevastatorvsPoolFilter005.jpg

Some of you have questioned the fact that I chose PVC for my filter housing. This should answer some of your questions.
Better Performance,Better Durability,Better Dry Times Just a Better Value.
I need a new Pool filter So I can do a crush video and I would give credit towards one of my Filters...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I can send you one of mine that I "accidently" ran over. You just gotta glue the slivers back together.....

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Isn't it inconvienent to jack up your van and place the tire on it to keep your filter in place.

I have found it easier to keep my filter mounted in the van.

There has to be a better way to support your filter from rolling down the driveway.

Could be the round shape. Maybe you can make the next one square.

L

Lumber Jack

Dave Yoakum said:
Isn't it inconvienent to jack up your van and place the tire on it to keep your filter in place.

I have found it easier to keep my filter mounted in the van.

There has to be a better way to support your filter from rolling down the driveway.

Could be the round shape. Maybe you can make the next one square.
Maybe thats why my custies always question my set up charge. WHAT IS THIS THE OTHER GUYS DIDN't CHARGE FOR SET UP TIME !!!

L

Lumber Jack

The bummer is I ruined my 2.5 Cool Cuffs in this test. Well just the port adapter. Wait till Joe see's this.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
yeah i see the benefit if your having a problem running over your equipment alot. but really i find that customers like to go out and see the dirty black water go threw the pool filter..

L

Lumber Jack

Devastatorfrontveiw001.jpg
As you see The lid allows the custys to see. Pool filter foams up all I really ever saw was white foam like water but maybe my higher cfm and lift did that too it.
miniwhitemegagreen008.jpg
When I place the filter by the front door It draws attention to it and the fact that I'm running 42dr. It's impressive to show your customers how you extracting more than the other guys. The larger filter and dual hoses is much More visual proof.
DevastataorMini002-1.jpg
Devastataor Mini, the clearview windows are standard. they let our customers see what they are paying us for.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
are you making the clear view ends out of lexan?

L

Lumber Jack

Scott,
The clear view lid is a bullet proof long molecular chain carbonate material synthesized from bisphenol A and carbonyl dichloride. The deprotonated oxygen reacts with phosgene through carbonyl addition to create a tetrahedral intermediate liberating a chloride ion, thus forming a chloroformate. I have done a lot of reseach on the products I choose to use to provide a Durable and long lasting product to help the carpet cleaner. Why? I am one EVERYDAY, and I hate crap that doesn't work.

Thanks for your interest Scott,
Lumberjack Labs.

Oh yea by the way are you paying 199.00 for teflon?

R

Rafa L

and those teflon sticks cost what.......$5........and sold for $160 +

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Forsythe!!!!!! What did he just say!?

He said polycarbonate (Lexan).

From Wikipedia:
Lexan is a registered trademark for SABIC Innovative Plastics' (formerly General Electric Plastics) brand of polycarbonate resin thermoplastic. Polycarbonate polymer is produced by reacting bisphenol A with carbonyl chloride, also known as phosgene. Lexan is the brand name for polycarbonate sheet and resin in a wide range of grades.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom