Need an Atlanta carpet cleaner

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
A good customer of mine needs a good carpet cleaner for her residence in Atlanta. If you'll leave me the contact info for who you recommend I'll pass it along to her.

Thanks
Joey

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Yep, sorry about that I should have known better.

Looks like she is in North East Atlanta. 30345 zip code.

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Just call Cole....his "subs" will be in-n-out in no time.. for a bargain.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Need an Atlanta carpet cleaner

Zee said:
Just call Cole....his "subs" will be in-n-out in no time.. for a bargain.

OK, I was trying to be nice by leaving out the part about please don't tell me Pro carpet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

G

gcole

About 3 months ago I received a water damage referal from someone on this board. He asked that I not publish that he gave me the job for fear of backlash.
True to my word, I won't call him out. My crews took great care of the customer. Covered their deductible, billed the insurance company the remainder.
The cleaner that referred it even called me to thank me for taking such good care of his relative.
Don't be afraid to send us jobs even if you have to do it on the DL as to prevent backlash from you "pseudo friends".

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I'm more worried about the backlash from my customers. No offense but I've read your companies reviews and I would never subject my customer to someone who I would not be willing to use myself.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

G

gcole

I'm more worried about the backlash from my customers. No offense but I've read your companies reviews and I would never subject my customer to someone who I would not be willing to use myself.

The % of complaints in my company comparable to most NON O&O's. The challenge we run into is perception. There are weeks where we complete 1000 jobs. Of course there is going to be satisfaction issues from time to time.
Thankfully, reoccuring themes allow us to see where we are weak. One of our biggest complaints in the past was the customer being suprised when we get there with additional fees. We have significatly reduced this by implementing a new script with our CSR's This tweak reduced our pricing complaints and our cancellations.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I knew that would be your response and its understandable to a degree, although there are plenty of companies who serve even greater numbers of customers with less complaints. Bottom line is "I" would not feel comfortable referring this customer to you based on your companies reputation and what this customer is looking for in a carpet cleaning company.

Since I've got your attention. I've asked several times before but you must have missed it, how about filling us in on the ins and outs of buying fake positive reviews?

G

gcole

Sure, I've never bought a fake positive review. It's evident by the fact that the negative ones aren't buried under a mountain of positive ones

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
WOW how can you afford to give away $500.00???

Commmeooonnn uncle Rich...! How could he not?

Afterall he always fills us in with details of his stack. You know the 250' boat the $1200 suit the Vette...etc etc...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Is there a range? $500.00 that loss would have to be pretty large to absorb a hit like that.

Don't insurance companies frown upon that type of write off in your area?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No actually we primarily do restoration work and we actually collect deductibles. I'd hate to have you in our market, do the insurance companies not blackball you for doing it?

How does that work for insured losses?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom