Need an old Drapery/Curtain Tool and Old Kleen-Rite Uph Tool

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
For hearing in March. Need to borrow, will return. If you have paperwork/receipt or advertising (old CF/ICS mags, fliers, catalogs, etc.) depicting any of these tools that would be great too. Prefer pre-1999.

Can anyone help me out?

Take care,
Lisa

Jimbo

Re: Need an old Drapery/Curtain Tool and Old Kleen-Rite Uph

I'm your guy...where do I send it?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier

I have an internal jet cleanrite if you need it. Have had it since 1992 when we started the business and it was a used tool back then.

Name
Lee Stockwell

I have a Kleenrite drapery tool (head only) I bought in '84 or so with the pleat insert. It was used very little but I don't have the factory hoses to it any more.

Lisa if I can find it you can have it, let me know and I'll ship it to you. It is cast aluminum, rounded with lots of holes....like a glide.

looking now...

John Watson

Lisa, what about bernies ultamate tool kit? It has holes, slots and gaps that slide on to a universal hand piece. I have a 89 or 90 kit if you need? John

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

steve frasier said:
I have an internal jet cleanrite if you need it. Have had it since 1992 when we started the business and it was a used tool back then.

yes! can you write a statement on how you acquired it and when and have it notarized too?

take care,
Lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

Lee Stockwell said:
I have a Kleenrite drapery tool (head only) I bought in '84 or so with the pleat insert. It was used very little but I don't have the factory hoses to it any more.

Lisa if I can find it you can have it, let me know and I'll ship it to you. It is cast aluminum, rounded with lots of holes....like a glide.

looking now...

That would be awesome Lee.

Take care,
lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

John Watson said:
Lisa, what about bernies ultamate tool kit? It has holes, slots and gaps that slide on to a universal hand piece. I have a 89 or 90 kit if you need? John

I'll take it and any advertising/paperwork you might have and a notarized statement of age, if you possibly can.

Take care,
Lisa

Name
Lee Stockwell

truckmount girl said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":2yxrvch0]I have a Kleenrite drapery tool (head only) I bought in '84 or so with the pleat insert. It was used very little but I don't have the factory hoses to it any more.

looking now...

That would be awesome Lee.

Take care,
lisa[/quote:2yxrvch0]
Found it. In a box of KR tools and parts.

PM me your mailing address and it will go off Monday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom