Need cleaner in Indianapolis

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Old DM friend of mine called and wanted to know if I would travel to Indianapolis to clean 5 restaurants and I laughed and said "no" that is what led to my first wreck. Looking for someone with restaurant commercial carpet cleaning experience looking to pick up a great 5 store account! You will have to prove yourself, but once done this will be solid money

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Old DM friend of mine called and wanted to know if I would travel to Indianapolis to clean 5 restaurants and I laughed and said "no" that is what led to my first wreck. Looking for someone with restaurant commercial carpet cleaning experience looking to pick up a great 5 store account! You will have to prove yourself, but once done this will be solid money
Hey Billy,
I would highly recommend fellow SFS member Tom King with Sani-Bright. Tom runs a heck of a business and has a dedicated commercial crew. His business number is 317-733-1200. Tell him I told you to call.

Steve

PS You will learn a lot from Tom and Karen. (Big Billy steals most of his ideas from Tom during their frequent lunches!) Out of 3,000 SFS graduates I would put Tom and Karen in the top 1%.

Reactions: BLewis

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Thanks Steve! I don't know Tom but I do know you!;) I have passed your info along to my contact

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Steve, Richard, Mikey
I just got off the phone with Tom and he is an exceptional individual, what maybe could have been a 5 min conversation turned out to be an hour (and we just got started!). Seems like a great guy and I certainly have no problems referring him to my friend.

Thanks for the lead in more ways than one!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Tom King or David VanBriggle would both be good choices. Call me if you want their contact info. 812 595 6333

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Steve, Richard, Mikey
I just got off the phone with Tom and he is an exceptional individual, what maybe could have been a 5 min conversation turned out to be an hour (and we just got started!). Seems like a great guy and I certainly have no problems referring him to my friend.

Thanks for the lead in more ways than one!

Never met him but tom comes off as super organized and ambitious. Think we will be hearing a lot more from him in the future.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Thanks for the confidence.
I got an e-mail Saturday we will be cleaning all 5 locations starting Monday.

Thanks Billy.

We had a fantastic 2012. 2013 is off to a fantstic start. January was our biggest single month in our 4 year history.

Billy's referral will keep the ball rolling.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Tom your very welcome. I wish I could give a BNI referral of that magnitude!

I hope to get to see you toward end of Feburary. I told John I would stop by and have lunch or dinner with him.

Last edited:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Yes and today's lunch was no exception.

Hey Billy,
I would highly recommend fellow SFS member Tom King with Sani-Bright. Tom runs a heck of a business and has a dedicated commercial crew. His business number is 317-733-1200. Tell him I told you to call.

Steve

PS You will learn a lot from Tom and Karen. (Big Billy steals most of his ideas from Tom during their frequent lunches!) Out of 3,000 SFS graduates I would put Tom and Karen in the top 1%.

Back
Top Bottom