Need Cleaner in Louisville Ky

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Got a call from s current client wanting me to pick up 3 locations in the Loiusville market and to be honest I gave it some thought but am probably gonna turn them down. However, I would like to be able to give them an excellent referral.

I need to finally get a call to pick up local clients! lol

ThaBeast

Name
Dave
How big are they Billy? Big enough to be worthwhile from Owensboro/Henderson?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk while peeing in the new tech's coffee

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
No, if so I would just do them, I'm closer than you guys. I have found someone

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
1.5 hours away! My first go around I traveled all over Kentucky doing the old Ryan's that I Supervised (burning the candle at both ends) which led to me dosing off at the wheel and smacking a semi in the rear at 70 mph when he was pulling back out onto the interstate from taking his nap. I was Extremely lucky that I didn't clock out in that wreck. So I had to get out of my new found business cause I couldn't walk very well for 6 months and I was a new O/o. So I swore I wouldn't 't travel over 30 miles one way to pick up any new accts and for 5 years I've stuck to that. I have one acct now that we travel 70 miles for and most times I catch myself getting sleepy on the way back and swear I will give them my notice every time. There is to much local work/accts to be had without driving 1.5 hrs one way ! And I don't want to put future techs in that position either.

Besides I want to at least do my share to be around for my wife and kids ( afterall that's why I chose this business) when I quit the restaurant industry.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
It all boils down to a business/personal decision. 3 units 1.5 hrs each 20 min drive time between each plus 3 hrs round trip for a total of 8 hrs for 900.00 and then the wifey has to schedule me the next day off (for now at least) to sleep. Plus I have to take a tech with me so when I send him out soloing (which is coming very soon) then he would have to sleep as well. Not to even get into the $100. Plus for fuel and the extra labor cost for driving time, I could go on and on but hey, I'm convinced and that's all that matters!

matter of fact I need to call the guy now before I change my mind in a WEAK moment! lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom