Need to talk to Mytee Research and Development

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I know they might be a little weary because my last idea was very bad. I admit it. I realized it when they asked me to sketch it and send it to them and I realized it wasn't even worth sketching.

This one is different. This is a good idea. Happy to share it with others if Mytee doesn't want. I am willing to sketch up a rough-idea and send it to you too. I just want the product made and I think a lot of people would really want it.

Anyway, please PM me if you want to know what the idea is and have the means to develop a piece of equipment that would retail for less than $500 and be made mostly out of readily available parts.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I'll have you know Harper.... I am MARRIED now, to a WOMAN and we have SEX. So there!

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
We've also made pipes out of all things imaginable.

I'm looking for someone to develop my wand mounted fan to blow in our faces when cleaning.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mytee needs to first fine tune some of the products they already have from input from the fieid.

Bob Foster

Dave Yoakum said:
Mytee needs to first fine tune some of the products they already have from input from the fieid.

Well input from the field sure hasn't fine tuned you. !gotcha! Go lick some stamps.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bob,

I was referring to unbiased comments from the field.

That would therefor exclude you.

(Since you are the self appointed factory rep/shill for a few selected brands.)

As far a problems here is one:

For Instance I finally received my gun grip kit from Mytee today.

I had to drill out 4 holes on the grip so it would accept the bolts for the bracket.

This should of been done before shipping.

A slip of my drill in the plastic could of ruined the grip.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I ordered it on 9-23 and received it Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm converting several 2" wands to gun grips.

BTW: Who put you in charge of my product buying anyway?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you do know weds and thursday happens everyweek. I know you had a problem when I called out rotovac with no response to my problem for over 5 months so right back atcha. They sent and you received it and you were too stupid to put it together so you attack them on the board?

F

FB7777

Dave Yoakum said:
I ordered it on 9-23 and received it Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm converting several 2" wands to gun grips.

BTW: Who put you in charge of my product buying anyway?
Dave,

Are you saying you ordered it direct from Mytee? or through the distributor network?

If you got it direct, I would cut them a bit of slack on not making it all peachy perfect for lil davey the 30 year electroweiney hack... I'm sure their facility is used to pushing out $10K plus orders to distributors all over the country.

instead of dealing with an old broke buffoon and a $150 order

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
How is saying I finely received a product an attack?

I was trying to give them a heads up that they might want to at least drill holes where four bolts should go.

It seemed like an oversight in manufacture.

It was to help them.

The grip did seem like a good idea in that it looks like it should fit on almost any wand with a 2" tube.

Easy conversion with a brass 45 degree and a 3" pipe.(or whatever fits your wand)

That time of the month for you 2 guys or what?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
what did you mean by "finally" Dave? It indicates that you were waiting a long time and being overly dramatic to hurt a companies reputation, atleast when I bring solid facts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom