Need Truckmount Advice!

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Titan 575 should fit what you need. Just 4 to door the first 100 feet on your long hose runs and you wont notice the difference in suction with constant 220 degrees all day long

Shane-0

besides after 150 ft into just about any building, that's where the OP or cimex takes over
Unfortunately for me the account I’m most worried about, they insist on HWE and its sometimes 250 feet to front door. I clean a fleet of boats.

841C7DFA-5A7F-4195-A8CE-CF0256660F55.jpeg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Shane-0

Do a op demo..
Been there done that for them. On occasion we would OP a boat for them so they could use it next morning. We would be out by 1am and they would be loading passages at 6am. Would come out great, but they would swear it didn’t look good.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I had a friend with a 24 ft herring skiff. Big diesel engine. Always thought it would be perfect to adapt a truck mount for it. The luxury yacht owners and floating homeowners would pay extra for that unique service. Then you could go fishing on slow days.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It kills me to hear a cleaner recommend a brand new rig with no track record to speak of.
On what experience are you basing your recommendation?
3 different brand new truck mounts from 2013 and a garage mount before that
boxxerXL
Titan575
Everest650

Are you referring to me or the Canadian above my comment

Reactions: Mikey P

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Yes slide in. Any problems bringing in a out of state unit? In all my years I’ve never heard of anyone having an inspection, but it is California!!
I have. The guy put some hours on it and then brought it in as a used unit. Got a hefty fine and had to send it out of state to sell it.

Probably not a big risk, but you'd be better off keeping the sale with the local dealer that's going to provide parts and service. In fact, the quality of service may need to be a big part of the decision.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Sethd

Name
Seth DeVries
Id look into the revised Peak. Close to 570 in power and performance and its got the Kawasaki liquid cool. I have always liked having a liquid cooled engine. Main down side is the footprint is a little big but for cost and availability on paper this is a good solid unit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom