New Butler insider info... Atlanta show reveal

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
You guys are killing me... Your making a big deal over me filling my tank after the 4th job of the day. I was in a nice subdivision and didn't want to empty my waste tank while I was there, I'm pretty sure my van was fully capable of waiting till my night job to take care of the waste water. I replace my vehicle every 5 years with a new Butler and have never had an issue, I haven't even replaced brake pads on any of my last 2 trucks. This one is 3 years old and I still have 75% pad left. I was only concerned that the new setup might cause an issue with the weight distribution.

The weight distribution is good actually. Center of the van. Would have to see it maybe up close to see more

F

FB7777

So is this the new standard design of The Butler now?

Anyone have one of these?

Been running the 210 tanks, but am seriously considering this layout for the added cargo space

Looking to add a unit by year end

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Fred,sound advice on the recommendations you made. I might actually after 4 yrs stroll there to see it. But guys rest assured Greg Steve would never assemble a new one with out careful thought.
That man is pure genius...
Still in shock over Mark,logged on to read the comments. The man was just too young an too vibrant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom