2018 Peak 500
The Peak 500 truckmount features Kawasaki’s liquid-cooled 31 HP engine with digital fuel injection and 47.1 ft-lbs of torque – enough heat and vacuum to run a six-jet wand flat out. Heats fast but sips fuel at only 1 gallon per hour. This unit is a great value – the lowest cost CARB-compliant machine in its class.
- Fast warm-up period and holds the heat using 6-flow wand
- Cerakote® treated exhaust reduces radiant heat from exhaust components up to 30%
- Economical operation: consumes only 1 gallon of gas per hour
- Stainless steel tube with copper-finned design for maximum heat exchange
- Easy to use manual temperature control
- Power plant: Kawasaki liquid-cooled 31 HP engine with digital fuel injection and 47.1 ft-lbs of torque
- Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver T406 positive displacement blower with vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 406 CFM
- Solution pump: General Emperor water pump producing 3.5 GPM and up to 1500 PSI
- Heating system: Patented finned stainless tube coil design featuring a three-stage heat exchange system
- Frame construction: Powder-coated aluminum box tubing
72-500: Standard capacity model with 90 gal. waste tank
72-500HC: High capacity model with 120 gal. waste tank.
Last edited by a moderator: