New CA compliant Slide In from Legend Brands

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Mikey, may I ask how satisfied you are with your ss370 performance wise? Does it do everything a single wand unit should? or, is slightly on the wimpy side making you wish for more umph?

Curious because thinking about pulling the trigger on a 1200 hour, well maintained, ss370 in a 24k mile Promaster. Thanks again!

Ron K

Winter heat is the key.
My legend has hose burning heat in the summer...winter when it is really needed MeH!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Lol! Greasy restuarants and monkey hammered floors are my specialty!

I even got a litter of German manufactured super floor stripper on order. There's only 52 litters in North America.

Lord have mercy.

Did I mention I'm attending a new church now? Last 20 years I was a mormon. Now I'm going to a rocking non-denomination church called Sagebrush. Even got Baptized on the 1 year anniversary of Ronnie going to Heaven.

Insert Sad imogi here

Reactions: hogjowl and SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller

I even got a litter of German manufactured super floor stripper on order. There's only 52 litters in North America.

Lord have mercy.

Did I mention I'm attending a new church now? Last 20 years I was a mormon. Now I'm going to a rocking non-denomination church called Sagebrush. Even got Baptized on the 1 year anniversary of Ronnie going to Heaven.

Insert Sad imogi here
Your awesome George!
I miss Ron.

Reactions: Giorgio

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You bought an SCR ? My fav are the Kawasaki Z900 RS. The Suzuki GSX-S-1000 and the Yamaha MT-10. If you bought the Yamaha scramble you would have liked the Yamaha MT-09 better 😁

I also bought this. Probably an Indian FTR next. But I always enjoy when guys tell me what I would enjoy more. :)
A403C7CC-F3A3-4054-9F66-44543F90ECD4.jpeg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes

Lord have mercy.

Insert Sad imogi here
The last paragraph is a #goodreport!!!!:biggrin:

Reactions: Giorgio

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom