New Carpet Cleaning Directory Online. List For Free!

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Taken from the website

Listing On Directory

Creating a listing on this directory is free. To create a listing, select one of the options below, fill out the application and you're done.

In the distant future, we will direct potential customers to carpet cleaners, suppliers and equipment sellers on a pay-per-click basis, so enjoy all of the free leads you can...[/size]

What Would You Like To Do?

View Listing Prices
List A Carpet Cleaning Service
List Equipment For Rent
List Supplies For Sale
List Equipment For Sale
Request Equipment

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Mikey P said:
Fred, how is this guy making money off of this?

He wont, until enough people sign up and increase the pagerank enough. Then he can charge, people will pay for a high ranking backlink.
Although you didnt ask me, this is the basic racket.

nerdwithme

Can some one PM me a link to this site so i can check it out?

I've got an idea for an angies list (without the pay gate) type site specifically for carpet cleaners.

--

Also, ad traffic is how they would make money off this site. people google carpet cleaning services all the time. Having a site that is the middle man between a google search and the content a user is looking for can be ad $ gold. You just have to be completely above board about your SEO practices. On that note, to turn a $ for something like this takes a lot of time.

nerdwithme

Wow,

So I googled that first bit of text. It looks like who ever is developing this website is completely ripping off other places. for example http://restaurantequipment.info/list.cfm has the same body copy.

and when i googled "In the distant future, we will direct potential customers to carpet cleaners, suppliers and equipment sellers on a pay-per-click basis, so enjoy all of the free leads you can..."

this post has all ready been indexed by google. neat.

also that website looks like hot asshole.

FredC

Village Idiot
nerdwithme said:
Wow,

So I googled that first bit of text. It looks like who ever is developing this website is completely ripping off other places. for example http://restaurantequipment.info/list.cfm has the same body copy.

and when i googled "In the distant future, we will direct potential customers to carpet cleaners, suppliers and equipment sellers on a pay-per-click basis, so enjoy all of the free leads you can..."

this post has all ready been indexed by google. neat.

also that website looks like hot asshole.

Its cause they were done by the same people. ;)

Might want to work on those detective skills

KMA! KMA!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom