New coffee mugs came in yesterday.....love them

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We got in our new coffee mugs yesterday for Erin to give out. They are really cool, the top have an indention for your thumb and the design cradles your hand.

Erin hands them out with various things inside seasonal candy (valentines, st patricks day), swiss miss, popcorn, mints.

2012-12-27_08-57-09_769-1.jpg

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
What's it take to get one a dem Chavez mugs, could be a collectable here one day

:biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's easy Ofer merely set fire to your whole neighborhood or turn their garden hoses on while they are away at work.

They are very nice mugs microwavable and dishwasher safe sure to be a hit and well worth the short stay in jail. You will enjoy the convenient handle while in arson evaluation and therapy. :afro:

Connor

Name
Connor
Free, just pay 29.95 for shipping and handling.

Herr Reich-ard, do you have a link for the supplier, what'dja pay and for what quantitty?

Happy Kwanzzza!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Free, just pay 29.95 for shipping and handling.

Herr Reich-ard, do you have a link for the supplier, what'dja pay and for what quantitty?

Happy Kwanzzza!
That's Von Reich-ard, Visions USA makes them, you can get them from any of your promotional suppliers. I just bought minimum, I hate a big order and they not turn out well (done it). I think they were around $3.75 each. They will definitely be a re order!

I also have a thermal tumbler and a travel Mug and a clip pen coming plus these uber cool neck pens. Great for the guys in the field, keeps a pen at reach for them.

2012-12-27_12-35-28_967.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Actually these are my favorites to give away, we usually buy them a thousand at a time. Cheap give away for the front counter and home shows, yet the write very well. Bic brand stick pen, love them.

2012-12-27_12-45-47_819.jpg

Connor

Name
Connor
I've had some various click pens that have been very popular, the problem has been how much ink they come with, usually never very much and they give out too quickly. I've found the best pens get "discontinued" for a cheaper product when reordering.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've had some various click pens that have been very popular, the problem has been how much ink they come with, usually never very much and they give out too quickly. I've found the best pens get "discontinued" for a cheaper product when reordering.
Chris try the Bic stick pens, they write really well compared to most click pens. I think they focus too much on the barrel and not on the pen. These write so well they are my favorite.

Now how much work do we get from giving out pens? Probably ZZZZero but it gives you some thing to hand to them and hopefully they remember you gave them something.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The Education you provide for us Mikey, what shall we ever do with it?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What does one have to do to get 3?

That's easy Ofer merely set fire to your whole neighborhood or turn their garden hoses on while they are away at work.

They are very nice mugs microwavable and dishwasher safe sure to be a hit and well worth the short stay in jail. You will enjoy the convenient handle while in arson evaluation and therapy. :afro:

I did, remember Los Angeles? Still no mugs.
I just feel like I got mugged, by that small outfit in Topeka :winky:

Back
Top Bottom