New Conway wand..

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20201216_135025.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Didn't he ever clean carpet?

Or is he just another pencil pusher like all the other shitHEDS who design crap for CCs.

Or he's trying to sell it to...................SS.

Has that SS handle

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've heard some guys say it was great for their back. ???

Never actually used one, just slide it across carpet and could tell it was going time to get used to the awkwardness.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
🤔 Interesting design.
I'd keep an open mind and withhold judgement until I actually tried it.- Only then could I speak with some speck of intelligence.
I hated Eggplant until I tried it. I was judging it on its looks.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I had a gunjet wand (came with some stuff bought)
Used it couple times

It's puts your hand/wrist in a less natural position (for the guys wand with correct postureanyway.....which ain't many from what I see)
Feels like your arm's higher up and not as relaxed

I don't know that ergos are any better or worse for body either.
One's equivalent to pushing a wheelbarrow
The other equiv to sawing a log.

no reason it shouldn't work fine for the Noids that like 'em

I wouldn't care for one for no other reason than not wanting the additional bulk
and I know gunjet rebuilds are more a PITA compared to unscrewing the brass nut on a Westpac(?) valve

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm sure this setup is probably a vendor specific request. Personally I hate the whole Yokum design. Pulling that pressure washer trigger all day and the pistol grip would wear out my wrist. That's just me. Someone out there likes it.

Last edited:

The Boot

Name
John
IMO- the argonomitcs would be better if the black handle was perpendicular to the wand tube so that the hand is positioned like holding a saw or gun.
West Pak has one, used it for about 6 months then it started to kill my thumb and wrist area. Would go to pick up a glass and almost dropped it. Thinking of making it a coat hanger in the garage. LOL

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
West Pak has one, used it for about 6 months then it started to kill my thumb and wrist area. Would go to pick up a glass and almost dropped it. Thinking of making it a coat hanger in the garage. LOL
The one I tried for a week was westpak also. I don’t see how anyone can get comfortable with those things

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom