New Conway wand..

hogjowl

Idiot™
I can’t imagine liking it, but I thought I’d never learn to like my Zipper, and I love it on commercial now.
I’ll never know about that funky wand though, cuz no matter HOW much I diss it, he’ll never send ME a free one to “test”.

F

FB7777

That looks like a wand designed by Brokum Industries

the wand assist handle would get in the way when you try to reach under beds as you swivel the head 90 degrees

and having the solution line QD directly above the vac port is horrible placement

looks more like a prototype

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
The problem I had with the gun type wand was having to change my hand position at the end of each stroke(push vrs pull). I guess it would work if clean with the trigger pulled constantly.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The whole assembly is borrowed from the proven Prochem/ Sapphire wands, which sell well enough....

We sold a few of them, but very few. I think its difficult to relearn how to use a wand when you are used to the original design.

My guess is that a franchise with new start ups might be a better target for this tool, as it was popular with SS and Sears.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Par for the course, Tom hasn’t chimed in and said one word. He doesn’t care how many thousands of dollars you dipshits spend with him. He doesn’t give two shits about what y’all think or say.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Par for the course, Tom hasn’t chimed in and said one word. He doesn’t care how many thousands of dollars you dipshits spend with him. He doesn’t give two shits about what y’all think or say.
Why would Tom feel the need to chime in? He's not the only or even the first to have a so called ergo friendly wand. Do you think Prochem cares about you? Doesn't like the thousands of dollars people have spent on their gun handle wands?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's not a knock on Tom or his tools. It's the design that he copied.

I'm sure he doesn't care, my guess is those were a requested large order. Good for him, but it doesn't mean the average guy is going to want that style.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
serious question
How long do the swivels last before worn enough to leak or get sloppy? mine is too loose for me, but 90% of you clueless yokes would be thrilled.

400 hours, 800 hours?
Longer? 1 million or less

and what's the cost to rebuild them? $125 for a new swivel so why bother rebuilding..

.L.T.A.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
He doesn’t have to care. He makes the best one on the market and he knows it, everybody knows it. But everybody kisses his ass like he’s some kind of Mark Seger. He just comes across as a jerk.
You've obviously never met him. He is a professional who takes great pride in his work. He is a very small manufacturer who is also running a carpet cleaning business and has a family. All of us still without one of his wands hope and pray for his well being so we can acquire one before he thinks it's a waste of time and does something else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom