New customer recruitment tool we are using

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
For those of you who don't mind chatting with your customers online, here's something cool I've come across we just started using. With the amount of traffic we have had coming to our site lately, I decided to add this Live Chat thing. When someone wants more information/quote/scheduling, instead of calling - or if they don't understand the online booking, etc. they can chat instantly with us through our site.

So far we have had 43 people use it since setting it up 5 days ago. Out of those 43, 6 have booked with it, I emailed 10 service proposals from it, the rest were inquiries.

It also has an app you can download on your phone and it will automatically pop up like a text message when someone starts a chat. (This way you don't have to run to a computer to respond to people right away). You can respond just like a text. Cool thing is, it lets them send a picture incase they have a question if you can clean a certain item, etc. Also, it lets you collect an email address of the potential customer (as the person agrees to giving it to you). I did the free trial for 30 days, then its $9 a month after that. It's pretty cheap for the benefit we've gotten so far. The html code is easy to copy and paste your site to install it after you sign up. Here is the link to check it out: http://www.livechatinc.com/?a=eebyXQmX8B

Here's an example of what it looks like on our site..

(Before they click on the "Chat with Us Live" box on the bottom right hand side of the site)

livechat.jpg

(After they start chatting)..

naturaldrylivechat.jpg

Obviously I created the user name Debbie to show an example. :)

EDS

Name
Ed
Ive had it for my website for about a month now. Never used it live though..

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Since talking to Will about it a week or so ago, I have told a couple of FittleBug clients to try it. They have. Not sure of the results yet. It will be interesting to know if there are chats pertaining to FittleBug process or just the services. Let me know in about a month or two Will. One or two months does not make a statistical analysis, but it could show signs of something.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Ken Clean

Name
Ken Schow
Hi Will, thank you very much for this information. May I ask, I just checked their website and they want $16 dollars a month. How are we able to get $9 month? That is a great price for that service.
Thanks,
Ken

Reactions: WillS

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Your right. It is $16. I think I got the $9 from another one that didn't perform as well as this program.

Just sign up and use the 30 free days first and see if you like it or get any results. Then remove it if not. So far its worth it and I'll start paying the $16/mo after the 30 free days.

Edit..

And actually it looks like if you pay month to month it would be $19. Still, that price wouldn't deter me to much since we've already had bookings through it.

Ken Clean

Name
Ken Schow
Thanks for letting me know. I am planning on trying it in my wife's beauty salon as well as my own cleaning business.
Thanks again,
Ken

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Nice! I think you will like it. Everyone's using the Internet for everything and instead of having to call around to quotes it's so easy for them to just chat with you right away (live) online. Good luck!

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Did anyone try this yet? We just subscribed after the 30 day free trial and ponied up the $36 a month for the custom chat. As of today I've booked 32 jobs through the LiveChat feature. Now if I would just stop saving the conversations in my phone and remember to put them on the schedule, that's another story.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom