New disclaimer on Yelp

Mikey P

Administrator
FlashAnnotate_zps1aa14ca4.jpg

The heat is on apparently

Becker

Name
Becker
No. But the bitch yelp is can filter whatever the hell they want. And stick whatever the hell they want.

In the last week I have a good review sticking. Reviewer has other reviews. Seems to be a yelper.

We've got no room for boring.

Last edited:

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I just noticed I've only had 2 looks in the past week on Yelp. Haven't had many calls recently as well. Ah well...other stuff and word of mouth is still bringing in work.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
1. Ignore Yelp
2. Pay for Yelp Ads
3. Enjoy Your Free Listing

This is what a Yelp Rep told me in an email when I asked about reviews and how people were listed on Yelp search results.

That sums it up. F YELP

Ron K

Yelp has two very good reviews from long term customers "not recommended" I do have the opportunity to comment on them.
Should I write" please see our excellent reviews on Google".:stir:

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Yelp has two very good reviews from long term customers "not recommended" I do have the opportunity to comment on them.
Should I write" please see our excellent reviews on Google".:stir:

On my yelp profile over on the right column where you can write a few words about your business, I actually say that we have hidden reviews that can be found if they are searched for - and that I do not know why they were hidden. I was a bit surprised that Yelp let me have that posted on there. Goes to show they probably don't look at every word you submit for your business profile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom