new docs in our suit with Chem-dry

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Following is the latest accounting of HRI's (Chem-dry) legal expenses on our case since their last update in the middle of last year. It is interesting that HRI's attorneys are charging for conversations and faxes with Ken Harris regarding our case......hmmmm. Do you think he could be feeding them information from the boards? No, not Ken, he would never do that! :roll:

http://www.filedropper.com/195-3

Take care,
Lisa

G

Yeah, Lisa.
I think it was pretty easy to figure out once everybody started getting those certified letters from HRI.

truckmount girl said:
They don't have glides. They just don't want YOU to have glides.

Take care,
Lisa

I used my hole glide last night and loved it. I did a job that normally takes 2.5 hours in 1 hour and 45 minutes and the carpet was a lot dryer. The wand chatter was greatly reduced. Maybe that is why they don't want us to have glides. We leave the carept dryer than they do.

Bjorn

skip trace for 55 bucks

read fax and phone with ken 500+

does he work for them now

G

truckmount girl said:
Following is the latest accounting of HRI's (Chem-dry) legal expenses on our case since their last update in the middle of last year. It is interesting that HRI's attorneys are charging for conversations and faxes with Ken Harris regarding our case......hmmmm. Do you think he could be feeding them information from the boards? No, not Ken, he would never do that! :roll:

http://www.filedropper.com/195-3

Take care,
Lisa

There was a lot of info in that billing statement - Cease and desist orders to GG , to Magic Wand , to Al Bush .

Billed conversations concerning glides . There were conversations with Ken Harris concerning glide designs.

Maybe Ken did tell them what they need to know - who knows . But I do know this - He and Al Bush didnt have the cash to fight it out with HR so they worked with them and changed their designs . I beleive this is the conversations they are referring to in the billing .

Also , if you read a little further , they also list billing for reading the carpet cleaning message boards and blogs - So its not like they needed any info from anyone . You guys were very public , even after the injunction that you were selling glides - it was well known by anyone in the industry , and its not like carpet cleaners can keep a secret anyway.

Whats too bad is that they didnt screw with Mytee first - that way they could have handled from the get go and maybe you guys could have perhaps been able to fly under the radar .

I think the biggest scewup you guys did , while it was clever and funny , was the chem who ad campaign - all it did was make you guys a bigger target and they made an example out of you .

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Certainly HRI reads the BB's.

I gave Alan Bush the ammunition he needed to head them off at the pass. As far as I know he has not changed his design, but I haven't talked to him in a while.

if they think the Chem-Who campaign was bad, just wait until we are all on the evening news.

The very problem is people who are not in the wrong, settling to avoid litigation. We as an industry are being pushed around by fear and intimidation and financial blackmail sanctioned by law to make settlements that we shouldn't have to make.

take care,
Lisa

Jimbo

We should establish a list of Manufacturers that are cozy with Harris Research/Chemdry...and stop buying their products...period.

Hydramaster comes to mind first...they make the faux truckmount for khem dri.

Bridgepoint comes to mind second...They go to the same kuntri club as Harris research.

Who else should be on the list?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
truckmount girl said:
They don't have glides. They just don't want YOU to have glides.

Take care,
Lisa

They are running truck mounts now...so I bet they use glides.
Maybe when the "Boss" isn't looking.

I will look the next time I see a chem-hacker at the local supply store.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Are we talking the same Ken Harris?? Is this the one thats Cooper buddy? :?

Able 1

Name
Keith
So he snitched and brown nosed to get his glide(the half worn down one) "legal"? Wow, seems kind of slimy don't you think Coop? You know, birds of a feather....

G

Able 1 said:
So he snitched and brown nosed to get his glide(the half worn down one) "legal"? Wow, seems kind of slimy don't you think Coop? You know, birds of a feather....

I know you may think reading is overrated , but maybe you can find someone to read the document to you - its pretty clear about what it says .

maybe its time you get the tattoo .

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
The accounting is supposed to be for expenses related to Jeff and I's case, not Ken's or anyone else's. Either the attorneys are padding their bill by asking the Judge to award them expenses for settlement discussions with Ken, Alan Bush, etc... in which case they are submitting deceptive information to the court, or they had discussions with those individuals about OUR case, in which case those people... well, you know.

Take care,
Lisa

G

truckmount girl said:
The accounting is supposed to be for expenses related to Jeff and I's case, not Ken's or anyone else's. Either the attorneys are padding their bill by asking the Judge to award them expenses for settlement discussions with Ken, Alan Bush, etc... in which case they are submitting deceptive information to the court, or they had discussions with those individuals about OUR case, in which case those people... well, you know.

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa , with much respect , I doubt Keith has even glanced at the doc.

Ken , Al Bush , they are all related in 1 way or another . He may have very well done what you say , but there is no way of telling from the doc .

Point is , with all the info on the bbs ( you guys werent shy about letting folks know you were still selling even after the injuction ) that was all they needed - that and a few buyers .

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ever notice the scum that floats atop stagnant ponds?

Hope he sleeps well at night!
:x

Hairyass.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom