new docs in our suit with Chem-dry

G

There are lots of names in that bill - Magic Wand , Ken Harris , Al Bush , etc - did they all rat GG too ??

Again , this seems like a doc for an attorney to interpret - trying to handle legalease yourself can get you in trouble , and taking advice from BBS lawyers can get you in even deeper .

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
The Magic Wand charge was for a cease and desist, not a conference or fax. This is billing they would like us to pay...so why would they charge us for Ken or Alan Bush's settlement conferences? Every charge on that bill should relate directly to us.

It's a public document. It's a bill, it's not legaleeze. It's their filing of legal expenses related directly to their lawsuit with us, Jeff Lydon and Lisa Smith. Either Ken and Alan (and a few others identified by initials which match the initials of certain industry figures) have personal agendas or HRI's attorneys are submitting improper billing. I'm sure the attorneys must be billing incorrectly, because I could never see Ken doing such a thing.....

What do Ken and Alan say? Didn't Ken post pictures of HRI's headquarters which he "happened to pass" on his way home from Connections?

AND WHO IS KEITH?

Take care,
Lisa

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cooper
You're the kind of friend I'd want, someone who has my back through thick and thin.

Problem is the guy you've been defending is a total low life and you've been duped by him all along!

randy

Name
Randy
Anyone that has dealt with Ken OR READ HIS Posts ON ***, can easily see him working behind the scenes in the sleaziest of ways to help H/R. ( Personally I think he has a hannibal lecter type obsession with Greenie & Lisa.) He is already offering specials so folks can switch over to his glides. I think he sees himself as ending up the sole supplier of glides to the world in a few months. Personally I don't see that happening, regardless of the outcome of the Mytee litigation. I'm really surprised that anyone deals with the guy after everything that has come out, his bragging on the Canadian board about ripping off Americans etc. I was with Ken Kevton at Morton's steakhouse (Connections a few YEARS ago) the night he gave his new wand purchased at Connections , to Ken Harris to be fitted with a Glide. Several years latter he still had not received his wand. That was not a distributer dispute as Cooper said a few days ago. It was a cleaner getting ripped off by Ken Harris. I had three dealing with Ken, the third with his "secret ebay" account after his getting tossed off Ebay for not sending the merchandise. Unfortunately it was not until he won the auction that I knew he was the bidder, or I would have cancelled his bids. His Ebay feed back was the worst I have ever seen. Mostly I never got my stuff complaints. He has had three different Ebay accounts CLOSED BY EBAY that I know off, that says a lot.

diamond brian

Cooper said:
"Maybe Ken did tell them what they need to know - who knows . But I do know this - He and Al Bush didnt have the cash to fight it out with HR so they worked with them and changed their designs . I beleive this is the conversations they are referring to in the billing ".

Why sweat a design change when you don't actually ship out the products?

Greenie

Randy,
Kveton still has not had his wand returned to this day, he is one of the many who I wish would speak up, but choose to let it go for his own reasons.

Once you know Ken would just blatantly steal a wand from a cleaner, you just want to smack the Coopers of the world that defend him.

randy

Name
Randy
Greenie said:
Randy,
Kveton still has not had his wand returned to this day, he is one of the many who I wish would speak up, but choose to let it go for his own reasons.

Once you know Ken would just blatantly steal a wand from a cleaner, you just want to smack the Coopers of the world that defend him.

Well at least we had great steaks that night ! Kveton is a really solid christian guy, and I while I admire his maturity with respect to showing forgiveness , we can't allow Cooper to get by with his standard B.S. , "I have never found one person that Ken Harris cheated" . The idiot was bragging about ripping off Americans on the Canadian board before he realized some Americans read it. He was kicked off Ebay for using it to defraud,several times. That's not a shipping problem when you have streams & streams of folks saying in feedback: I never got my stuff, seller will not answer my emails.

G

randy said:
Greenie said:
Randy,

Well at least we had great steaks that night ! Kveton is a really solid christian guy, and I while I admire his maturity with respect to showing forgiveness , we can't allow Cooper to get by with his standard B.S. , "I have never found one person that Ken Harris cheated" . The idiot was bragging about ripping off Americans on the Canadian board before he realized some Americans read it. He was kicked off Ebay for using it to defraud,several times. That's not a shipping problem when you have streams & streams of folks saying in feedback: I never got my stuff, seller will not answer my emails.

Careful up on that soapbox there Randy . Believe me there's a trail of dirt leading to your glass house just like there is to other bbs gurus .

The point is , there are billings in your doc other than Kens that shouldnt be there - so if you make the assumption about 1 you have to make the assumption by all. Basically , you dont know why they are there - hire an attorney or wait until court to find out .

This isnt a defend Ken Harris thread - I could really give a shit - but once again you guys have it all figured out - dont you think its time to let someone qualified handle the thinking part . Based on the track record so far , isnt it a lot like homeowner attempting to restore their carpet with a rug doctor and a gallon of bleach ??

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
James Cooper said:
randy said:
Greenie said:
Randy,

Careful up on that soapbox there Randy . Believe me there's a trail of dirt leading to your glass house just like there is to other bbs gurus .

The point is , there are billings in your doc other than Kens that shouldnt be there - so if you make the assumption about 1 you have to make the assumption by all. Basically , you dont know why they are there - hire an attorney or wait until court to find out .

This isnt a defend Ken Harris thread - I could really give a shit - but once again you guys have it all figured out - dont you think its time to let someone qualified handle the thinking part . Based on the track record so far , isnt it a lot like homeowner attempting to restore their carpet with a rug doctor and a gallon of bleach ??

Hmmmmm, interesting. Coop you and a bunch of others had no problem "interpreting the legaleeze" court document that is a STICKY on ***.

Just an interesting observation.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
It is like a homeowner trying to restore their carpet with a RD and gallon of bleach. Hopefully I've got olefin carpet.

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

My guess is you wouldn't have had the stones to even attempt what I have.

Take care,
Lisa

G

truckmount girl said:
It is like a homeowner trying to restore their carpet with a RD and gallon of bleach. Hopefully I've got olefin carpet.

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

My guess is you wouldn't have had the stones to even attempt what I have.

Take care,
Lisa

Lisa , without the benefit of a legal counsel , the outcome was predictable . Has less to do with stones and more with being realistic .

G

Once you know Ken would just blatantly steal a wand from a cleaner, you just want to smack the Coopers of the world that defend him.[/quote]

Well at least we had great steaks that night ! Kveton is a really solid christian guy, and I while I admire his maturity with respect to showing forgiveness , we can't allow Cooper to get by with his standard B.S. , "I have never found one person that Ken Harris cheated" . The idiot was bragging about ripping off Americans on the Canadian board before he realized some Americans read it. He was kicked off Ebay for using it to defraud,several times. That's not a shipping problem when you have streams & streams of folks saying in feedback: I never got my stuff, seller will not answer my emails.[/quote]

This isnt a defend Ken Harris thread - I could really give a shit - but once again you guys have it all figured out - dont you think its time to let someone qualified handle the thinking part . Based on the track record so far , isnt it a lot like homeowner attempting to restore their carpet with a rug doctor and a gallon of bleach ??[/quote]

Hmmmmm, interesting. Coop you and a bunch of others had no problem "interpreting the legaleeze" court document that is a STICKY on ***.

Just an interesting observation.[/quote]

you wanna cut and paste what you're referring too ?

Mikey P

Administrator
It's all right here Coop.

http://www.***************s.com/forums/ ... lides.html

Everyone from The *** crew involved in that thread should have their nut's removed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom