New Google Places Look Sucks!

mcatt

Name
Mike
Now without the stars to highlight your places page it just blends in and almost seems confusing to potential clients IMO. I know Google is trying to get this Google + thing going but it seems like they may have changed it because places was stealing to much of Googles PPC action because places stood out. It drew attention with the stars before!

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: New Google Places Look Sucks!

mcatt said:
Now without the stars to highlight your places page it just blends in and almost seems confusing to potential clients IMO. I know Google is trying to get this Google + thing going but it seems like they may have changed it because places was stealing to much of Googles PPC action because places stood out. It drew attention with the stars before!

I agree completely and I've already noticed the effects. I was the only one for my main city that had the stars and it was huge, almost daily I would here I picked you because of the reviews, the last week.......not so much.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I have notice in the ppc section the stars are still there, imagine that

Connor

Name
Connor
It does suck, but my page disappeared again and I when I looked at the edit page, it said it was under review. I emailed google and they said they would look into it. Good thing I organically come up on the first page.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom