New guy greetings

Credits
Name
Christopher Paulhamus
Hello Everyone,
New to this forum. I have been cleaning for 18 years in Charleston, SC. I am a single owner/operator with one van on the road. I also do limited water damage restoration. I found this forum online doing some research and read some threads discussing various topics. Seemed like a good place to conversate.
My name is Christopher and my business is Carolina Steamway.
So hello to all and thank you for having me!

Credits
Name
Christopher Paulhamus
HOW-DEEE

I hear it's raining in Charleston .....

..L.T.A.
Yeah, we are getting the leftovers of hurricane florence. It's been downgraded to a tropical storm. They went crazy here by closing the interstate and reversing the lanes on Tuesday! People are super sensitive these days and overreact to things. I understand though and better to be safe than sorry. Being couped up got me online and deciding to chit chat.

Credits
Name
Christopher Paulhamus
There is a wandslinger all one word...pretty sure.
First time I have beaten a guy
Soon then Mr Wand Slinger.....

What kinda pre spray do YOU use?
I am using Bio-break and Flex Ice to rinse.
I usually stick within the Bridgepoint chem line, but am open to trying new stuff.
I can change the name if Tom has some sentimental value to it. Don't want to step on anyone's toes! New guy doesn't get dibs.

Credits
Name
Ron Marriott
First time I have beaten a guy
I am using Bio-break and Flex Ice to rinse.
I usually stick within the Bridgepoint chem line, but am open to trying new stuff.
I can change the name if Tom has some sentimental value to it. Don't want to step on anyone's toes! New guy doesn't get dibs.
I think that's a good idea. Otherwise it will get a little confusing. Maybe you can use the name Mikey