New guy greetings

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
First time I have beaten a guy
I am using Bio-break and Flex Ice to rinse.
I usually stick within the Bridgepoint chem line, but am open to trying new stuff.
I can change the name if Tom has some sentimental value to it. Don't want to step on anyone's toes! New guy doesn't get dibs.
Welcome. We will be here for you when that Flex Ice screws up all your filters and QD’s.

If you want to survive here, @Jimmy L loves many many videos.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What's another rinse you recommend?
I’ve been liking the pureforce acid rince. 16oz per 5 gallon. Very good dilution and works great.

Also been using Some now stuff that i’m still testing. It’s 32 oz per 5 gal. I need to do more testing with it before I can jump up and down. Since using it I've had two wand valves go out within a month. First time in 6 years. I’m trying to find out if it’s the rinse doing it or if it’s just my bad luck. The new PMF V-1 valve I just put on last week is already worn out. I’m ordering a westpac soft touch tomorrow. If that lasts I’ll know it was just my bad luck eating up my valves.

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
He's probably on a train to Charleston right now.
Maybe he should rename himself Wand Maker
I’ve been liking the pureforce acid rince. 16oz per 5 gallon. Very good dilution and works great.

Also been using Some now stuff that i’m still testing. It’s 32 oz per 5 gal. I need to do more testing with it before I can jump up and down. Since using it I've had two wand valves go out within a month. First time in 6 years. I’m trying to find out if it’s the rinse doing it or if it’s just my bad luck. The new PMF V-1 valve I just put on last week is already worn out. I’m ordering a westpac soft touch tomorrow. If that lasts I’ll know it was just my bad luck eating up my valves.
I have a Westpack wand, 2" with a 14" head. It came standard with the soft touch valve. Never had a problem with them. I found a guy named Joe Bristor (****************) who sells the best rebuild kit for them. He upgraded the Teflon seat in it and calls it the "deep dish". I have seen you on YouTube, nice cleaning!

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Maybe he should rename himself Wand Maker

I have a Westpack wand, 2" with a 14" head. It came standard with the soft touch valve. Never had a problem with them. I found a guy named Joe Bristor (****************) who sells the best rebuild kit for them. He upgraded the Teflon seat in it and calls it the "deep dish". I have seen you on YouTube, nice cleaning!
Oh sweet Baby Jesus! You are going to have a good time here. Just wait until you get the 2am phone call from Crazy Bristor.

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
Oh sweet Baby Jesus! You are going to have a good time here. Just wait until you get the 2am phone call from Crazy Bristor.
Is he on this forum?
I am a bit overwhelmed by how many people are on this site, but appreciate the warm welcome.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Hello and welcome Wand slinger.

The knowledge here is amazing so anything we can help you with just ask.

What TM do you have?

Prochem this end.

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
Hello and welcome Wand slinger.

The knowledge here is amazing so anything we can help you with just ask.

What TM do you have?

Prochem this end.
I have a Steamway Powermatic legacy 2100. I converted it to a heat exchanger and got rid of the oil burner and generator. It runs great! Those New water cooled Prochem machines look like great machines.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Heard people are having problems with that Flex ICE are you?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hello Everyone,
New to this forum. I have been cleaning for 18 years in Charleston, SC. I am a single owner/operator with one van on the road. I also do limited water damage restoration. I found this forum online doing some research and read some threads discussing various topics. Seemed like a good place to conversate.
My name is Christopher and my business is Carolina Steamway.
So hello to all and thank you for having me!

Welcome Christopher :)

Reactions: Wand Slinger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
And here we go

SmartSelect_20180915-202858_Google.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom