New Livestock Arena Carpet ?????

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I went to a livestock show tonight to support a friend's daughter. After nine rounds of bringing in pigs (85), their new "special" livestock carpet took a beating. It is a brand new arena with concrete floors coated in a grey epoxy.

In the center of the facility after they bring them in from outside is about 2000 sq ft of carpet. I should have taken a picture but my phone died. Anyhow, I kept wondering what are they going to do to this carpet to get it cleaned up before tomorrow.

As we were leaving, I left a card at the judge's table with a lady and said if they need any help with the carpet let me know. She proceeded to tell me that this was "special" carpet that they paid a lot of money for and they had a "special" machine to clean it and treat the bacteria and smell.

I tried to google this type of carpet to no avail. Does anyone know/seen this type of flooring? Know what she is talking about "special machine"?

I just cannot imagine some type of portable machine being able to do anything (long term) with this flooring surface.

Weird, I know, but I had to ask............. :shock:

rhyde

Name
rhyde
it's called pixie dust, it fixes everything!

Anyway, She had you going should have pitched you MLM or pyramid scheme...
what a waste of talent !

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
rhyde said:
it's called pixie dust, it fixes everything!

Anyway, She had you going should have pitched you MLM or pyramid scheme...
what a waste of talent !

The problem was I could hardly keep a straight face when she was telling me this. All I could picture was a walk behind auto scrubber trying to clean this pig sh*t up.

I'm gonna try to get some pics today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom