New LOGO, What do You Think?

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I don't think it reads right. Looks like LEAN Image. I think you can make this work if you make the C much smaller to fit in better.

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
I don't think it reads right. Looks like LEAN Image. I think you can make this work if you make the C much smaller to fit in better.

I agree it looks like lean image. Although you are on to a good start. #2 you can also buy Phillip Newell's clean image company with website, graphics totally turn key!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Vawter said it first. I can completely understand why none of you noticed, but I hate it when a copy cat gets the credit for someone elses idea.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
So, small c no go. Still looks like lean ,Full I like

Who is Phillip?

Marty, what are you talking about?

FredC

Village Idiot
winner

attachment.php

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
Phillip Newell has been using Clean Image for a considerable amount of time. He is now selling to pursue his graphic design and marketing talents.

The name might be service marked soon, be careful.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Phillip Newell has been using Clean Image for a considerable amount of time. He is now selling to pursue his graphic design and marketing talents.

The name might be service marked soon, be careful.
Clean image is very broadly used. It may be very hard to impossible to service mark that name.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Thanks Richard, as I used your logo as a sample they required, for logos I liked. I guess Nike would of proved same result. Lol

I had logo nerds do it.

I do have Wayne putting finial touches on the lesser is more wrap , with new logo

I also have conceded ( 95% sure) of using blue background instead of my current yellow

Which has been hard seeing how BIG yellow grabs your attention, and numbers driven prove it

If Blue with yellow lettering pulls equal or better, I will be happy

Sholom

Supportive Member
Name
Sholom Jacobson
Sholom Magnet Man wrote: nice truck with logo I can make your refrigerator magnets look just like that now how cool is that?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Sholom Magnet Man wrote: nice truck with logo I can make your refrigerator magnets look just like that now how cool is that?

Sholom duplicated my van on my magnet and it looks great!! He was able to duplicate even the smallest details and even got hold of my wrap company to receive their art. A++++++++++++

Back
Top Bottom