New Logo

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
null_zps3a2b194f.jpg

If you live in SoCal and have seen the Harvest Crusade bumper stickers or have been to a crusade, this is from the lady that designs the stickers and stages for them. I'm pretty happy with what she came up with.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I'm going to wait on the van till probably the end of summer. I'll get some shirts printed soon.

.... 2

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
Hi Charlie,

Initially I wasn't all that crazy about your Logo.. but after coming back to look it a couple times now, I really like it.
Kind of reminds me of Best Buys "geek squad" computer techs who drive around in black orange and white VW Beetles.
It's simple, bold and straight forward without tons of fluff to distract and get your message lost.
I like the old school look and colors the most. did you trademark that Logo? Hate to see someone "borrow" it like that tool in Georgia did to Jim Martin. I heard some BDCC in Maine really has his eye on it... :stir:
Continued success Charlie!!
Bill

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I like it too. Looks really sharp on the van and shirts! It's simple and basic but drives your brand home. Great job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Thanks for the compliments. I take no credit for it. The lady just asked me a few questions and then came up with it.
and Bill, sure..... its trademarked.......:redface: we all know that a patent or a trademark is only worth as much money as you have to defend it......

Back
Top Bottom