New old truck mount

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
That is an awesome build. Did you have the 'Bawbaguru' looking over your shoulder? These Genie's really are a work of art!
I don’t know about the Bawbaguru but I did “borrow “ someone’s idea for the power takeoff logo every thing else is my design ,it’s badged Frankenstein HO47. It’s the best of 4 manufacturers This machine has a 47blower , hydro pump,CleancoNew version heat exchangers, hydramaster salsa heat After burner, sapphire scientific float valve for fill tank ,prochem waste pump, will use a modified Cleanco engine driveshaft mount and coolant taps,custom powder coating in bronze hammer tone (that baby shit brown is closest color to the dirt on the top of my Dailey driver’s Waste tank)all stainless construction every nut bolt screw and pipe fitting .the control panel is 24k titanium Gold plated polished stainless steel. It had to be sent to Nova Scotia to be silkscreened , emailed 15companies . They were the only ones willing to silkscreen on gold, this machine will not only be powerful,but Will be highly reliable for decades to come it also has a digital tachometer built into the hour meter, not sure if I’m going to tack the engine,pto drive, or blower yet. Even the switch that turns the systems on is custom , a silhouette of Frankenstein glows green when off and the words IT’S ALIVE! glows red when on Started the build 1/19 finished 11/19 started looking @vans 1/20 went to buy 2/20 ........... to be continued.......

steve_64

Talk to Lee and see how his is going.
I was hoping just to sell everything because we had been so busy I was about to pull the trigger on something much newer. Glad I waited. The butler will do the job for now. I need to wrap up a few other projects and then I might start my first swap. At least get it pulled and get rid of the van.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I don’t know about the Bawbaguru but I did “borrow “ someone’s idea for the power takeoff logo every thing else is my design ,it’s badged Frankenstein HO47. It’s the best of 4 manufacturers This machine has a 47blower , hydro pump,CleancoNew version heat exchangers, hydramaster salsa heat After burner, sapphire scientific float valve for fill tank ,prochem waste pump, will use a modified Cleanco engine driveshaft mount and coolant taps,custom powder coating in bronze hammer tone (that baby shit brown is closest color to the dirt on the top of my Dailey driver’s Waste tank)all stainless construction every nut bolt screw and pipe fitting .the control panel is 24k titanium Gold plated polished stainless steel. It had to be sent to Nova Scotia to be silkscreened , emailed 15companies . They were the only ones willing to silkscreen on gold, this machine will not only be powerful,but Will be highly reliable for decades to come it also has a digital tachometer built into the hour meter, not sure if I’m going to tack the engine,pto drive, or blower yet. Even the switch that turns the systems on is custom , a silhouette of Frankenstein glows green when off and the words IT’S ALIVE! glows red when on Started the build 1/19 finished 11/19 started looking @vans 1/20 went to buy 2/20 ........... to be continued.......
Shawn F turned me onto a guy that had a closet full of the decals.....after
I bought over 15......he figured out what I was up too and stopped selling
To me....
I also have a water jet co that has all the panels on CNC.....
I finally ran outta drive shaft inner
Shafts.....
My last build was completely SS....
For some reason my blower distributor was selling me 47s at cost
And I had a pile of Hydra-cells which
I completely rebuilt JUS LIK NEW!

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Shawn F turned me onto a guy that had a closet full of the decals.....after
I bought over 15......he figured out what I was up too and stopped selling
To me....
I also have a water jet co that has all the panels on CNC.....
I finally ran outta drive shaft inner
Shafts.....
My last build was completely SS....
For some reason my blower distributor was selling me 47s at cost
And I had a pile of Hydra-cells which
I completely rebuilt JUS LIK NEW!
I had a local heating co cut and bend all my tins out of stainless, water jet co in ukiah cut the control panel out of a custom panel i had and never used on an old steam geni hydro2

20190326_153026.jpg 20190306_134414.jpg 20190517_165737.jpg 20190426_181509.jpg

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom