New OSR Formula?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I got a pail of OSR about a month ago. I does no bubble / fizz up even with really hot water. I want to know if it’s a new formula or the batch is off. I kind of like it this way because it can be applied full strength with an inline sprayer. I just mix 10 oz to a quart of really hot water a meter 1:4.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It seems to working great. It had a cat piss soaked apt smelling clean this morning. I don’t think it’s the Sodium Percarbonate that makes the explosive bubbling. Oxiclean doesn’t fizz up much. It’s not practical to apply chemicals with a bucket 99% of the time so, I’m loving it.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Mines doing the same but does fizz a little when poured on a sub surface pad flush I may be doing. You can check the product date towards the bottom of jug. I did have an old bottle of stain1 one time that wreaked! Called them up and now I know how to read the code to see of its a newer product. I can't really explain on here though. Call me to make sure. There great there!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I called CTI. Apparently, they have changed the OSR formula. The rep said they added some new deodorizer to the formula. He did not seem to think this should affect how it bubbles and suggested that It was because I'm using hard water. I hope every batch is like this one. It doesn’t bubble tell it hits the carpet.

S

sam miller

I find it depends on the the bottle I use if something else was in it, it can hinder the foam explosion. I have used the new formula and it goes everywhere. Use a clean bottle or rinse what Your mixxing it in well first. Hell if I take 3 scoop of energizer into 180 degree water it goes nuts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom