NEW PRODUCT - Powder All Fiber Rinse

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Powder All Fiber Rinse will completely change how you look at extraction rinses. It cleans better than your go-to alkaline detergent rinse yet leaves less residue than even a clear water rinse. If you want to give your customers cleaner, softer carpet that stays cleaner, it’s the best choice on the market today – no other solution has our proprietary Residue Release Technology. And with a stable pH of 4.2 to 4.5, it can be used on virtually ALL soft surfaces plus tile and grout.

Its proprietary formulation uses next-generation chemistry that binds the soils and minerals released from carpet fibers better than anything else in the industry. It even binds up the minerals in tap water to keep from leaving any water residue behind. (Baker used some fancy shamcy smart people words to describe it)

You might be surprised to see how quickly and completely All Fiber Rinse powder dissolves – and it stays in solution, thus not clogging filters and jets like some powders do. Our unique Hydra-coating technology even allows the product to dissolve in cold water and stay clear.

AFR has a light, pleasant fragrance that will please homeowners – especially compared to the pungent odors of other acid rinses.

Cost-effective powder formulation makes 30 gallons of concentrated solution

For people with a short attention span:

• Cleans the carpet, other acid rinses do not have this much cleaning power
  • Completely dissolves even in cold water and stays in solution
  • Clean fresh fragrance unlike the bad odor of other formulas using industrial boiler cleaning acids
  • Cost effective $36.25 jar (Stay tuned to some pretty great promos)
  • Available in 6lb jars, 40lb pails or 320lb drums.
  • I'll send you a sample, if you ask nicely.
F126D1CC-4544-4A7B-A9D5-84C54BE5AE11.JPG

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Laura I would love to try it out.
Doug Rice
3602 N 155th ST
Basehor, KS 66007

Thank you

Reactions: laura@legendbrands

SamIam

Name
sam miller