New Product Testing

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Here is one like Porkchops photos.

Client had a couple of dogs that lived in the house. The first photo has already been cleaned with the wand and while it looks rough it was much worse before cleaning. The second photo is after a deeper cleaning with the RE. Its not perfect but the client was so ecstatic she went and brought the neighbor over to show her.

I think everyone needs to take advantage of advancements in our industry and you really should have an RE for situations like this. As well as for texture restoration in traffic areas on less soiled carpets.

IMG_20140226_103714_948_zpsee391589.jpg

IMG95201402269511211295540_zps3e6d20c5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Wholy crap Chavez I am comin up to give yall some carpet cleaning certifications in verbal test format next week!

Have the techs that need a patch ready!

Mikey P

Administrator
Thats Flex in the center..

Attachments

• 20141125_091759.jpg
    20141125_091759.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 585
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Before on right and after on left of 17 year old rental carpet with sample I recieved

Attachments

• PB260020.JPG
    PB260020.JPG
    678.8 KB · Views: 529

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I used some Yesterday on a heavy soiled carpet. I used the zipper and it cleaned well as a prespray. I did not have to go to hoss which I thought I would have to.
I can say it that worked well but I should have just used the wand or hoss in hindsight because the zipper is new to me too. Will try tomorrow and update.

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Just wanted to check in with those that sampled the Citrus Phire to see if they've had a chance to use it and what they thought about it.

Thanks.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've used it several times. It's ok. Seriously, it's no better or no worse than my two other products ... PowerMax and Flex with Citrus.

If you're not carrying either one of those (I'm sure you're not selling PowerMax) then stock up on Citrus Phire if it's SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than Flex with Citrus. If it's the same price, or close to it, then sell the Flex.

Reactions: jcooper
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I can honestly say I did not see a noticeable difference using it but the color was lighter than flex and scent was also.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
With a ph of 13 it better clean well!

I did have an interesting occurrence, tried it on some medium(dirt) cgd and thought it would rock(and it did), but with ph 13 and citrus, it still didn't seem to help with the "mystery" dark spots(oils etc.) that are on every cgd.

However, I've tried it on some pretty nasty residential carpets and it did great. Somewhat puzzling.... I agree with Mardy, the brand is somewhat unknown. Might be a tuff sell even if it great.

Hey Matt(cleaners depot), thanks again for the help with the 360i, works great and shipping was very quick... Guy even waited(not necessary, but thanks) to charge my card til the unit was delivered.

Back
Top Bottom