New Product - Wand Bra - Give Away

maker

Here's a picture of the GreenHorn same as in the first post. Actually its just the shell there is no hardware on it.
wandcoversphotoshoot092.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So for the wands that have the metal tube running all the way up you should just extend the bra and make it so it wraps around the whole thing all the way up.
Would be good for handling the wand and you could embroider your name up the wand...sexy.

Call it the Wand Condom...get it? safety? Shut the hell up!

Can a WandBra be customized with a screen printed company name and logo on the front at an additional cost?
I'd be interested in purchasing one if I could put my company name and logo on the front of it.
I have a glided CMP (Greenhorn type).

maker

Dominick Cassano said:
Can a WandBra be customized with a screen printed company name and logo on the front at an additional cost?
I'd be interested in purchasing one if I could put my company name and logo on the front of it.
I have a glided CMP (Greenhorn type).

They can be embroidered. GreenGlides has them in stock. If you get you can take it to your local shop and have them do it. We could do it for you but it would only end up costing more.

Fred Homan said:
Are those bras padded? Like neoprene on the front?

Yes.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm with Becker............not impressed.

There is a sucker born every minute.

maker

1ST WINNER

Since there have been no new entries in a while I decided to Draw 1 name a day until Friday when I will draw 2.

The first winner is Chads with entry

Chads said:
Alright I have to get in on this I have marred a few things, like a couple dressers, and a entertainment center armoire thing . and countless mouldings. I cant have Brian win everthing.

Just let me know what wand you use and where you want it sent.

There still time if you'd like to enter. All you need to do is tell a story of a time when you or someone you know broke or damaged something with their wand.

All previous entries are still good.

Thanks for Playing-

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I was helping a friend after his TM had broken down ...I was in the area when he called so I got there and pulled mine beside his and they strung out all the hose and started in the back master bed room and while he was cleaning the master bath the top of his wand hit the porcelain toilet and cracked it.....just made a bad day worse for them........

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I wonder if silk screen printing would hold up for very long?

I think embroidered would be the way to go.

i'll be honest, i didn't think much of the item at first.
But now that i think about an embroidered logo on the wand, i like the idea more...

..L.T.A.

Becker

Name
Becker
Have you ever broken or damaged anything with your wand?

Have I?
I'd have to think long and hard.
I did not a lose 45 degree inch long piece of molding from the wall once.
It was not nailed or glued. Just sitting there.

Honestly..

Only things I can think that I have ever broke were with the hose end of the wand.
Backing into a bowl on a 1/2 wall, or knocking a picture off the wall.

Once my HP line looped a flower pot on a porch.. Clay pot.

Breaking things have not been a concern of mine.

If it was, I'm sure my opinion would change.

maker

Becker said:
Have you ever broken or damaged anything with your wand?

Have I?
I'd have to think long and hard.
I did not a lose 45 degree inch long piece of molding from the wall once.
It was not nailed or glued. Just sitting there.

Honestly..

Only things I can think that I have ever broke were with the hose end of the wand.
Backing into a bowl on a 1/2 wall, or knocking a picture off the wall.

Once my HP line looped a flower pot on a porch.. Clay pot.

Breaking things have not been a concern of mine.

If it was, I'm sure my opinion would change.

Or maybe if you had employees doing the cleaning.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm with Becker and Jimmy on this. I hope you do well, and Greenie can sell a ton of them, but I just don't see me purchasing one.

I just see it being dirty all the time.

maker

admiralclean said:
I just see it being dirty all the time.

zee said:
I have been using the "bra" for a while now and it still looks great... I prefer the "stealth" look over the shiny look now.

The cover doesn't get all messed up and if you notice something on it, it would take 2,5seconds to remove it and wash it.

You could also clean it off real quick with a hand tool.

Greenie

At ease on pointing out the obvious....Imagining Cleaners having to clean something is a stretch.

Farenheit251

I have one and between the weave and material it is not very absorbent. Like something you would see in luggage or a backpack.

maker

WINNER #2

Eric Valentine won today's drawing with this entry

Eric Valentine said:
I had a helper scar the bottom of a wood railing up pretty badly with my wand (aw29) because he was ogling the customer instead of watching what he was doing. I did manage to chip the powder coating on a fridge in a rental (would have missed it if not for the height of the glide). A few wood entertainment center doors and dressers have been on the receiving end of dents also.

I think they are a good idea, but caution is always warranted.

Thanks for participating - Just let me know where to send it.

2 more days to play-

greg connors

on more than one occasion, while carrying the wand in to a job a storm door has closed too fast and the head has hit the glass. Fortunately it has never shattered.

When I place the cleaning head down, I always lay it down jets up. Nothing like the sound of the wand scraping across a ceramic floor if you get tangled in the hoses and pull the wand :shock:

maker

3rd WINNER

Todays winner is Dave Gill

He entered with this post:

davegill said:
hhmm
29 bucks for a little piece of mind..we have chipped ad broken few things (large decorative candle, plant sitting on floor and a large jar full of change) that would have not been chipped or broken with this on the wand.
i am gunna order one if i dont win one...hell i will need to order another one for the other truck any way
besides if greenie puts his name on it thats good enough for me, as much help as he has given me over the years and has never steered me wrong...

as for mikeys mean insensitive comment, i think you should choose one of these punishments..

1) exercise your free powers and send me one of these..

2) ban yourself for 24 hrs

3) have to change garys diaper or hold the "happy towel" so he can 2 hand it.

Just let me know what wand you want it for and where to send it.

Thanks for posting.

Tomorrow I will be drawing the last 2 in this give away. If you haven't already posted a story please do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom