New Product - Wand Bra - Give Away

easy1dave

Got one with my new wand.Love it for the looks. An makes me feel safe about tapping things that might break.I dont know about a pillow for my wand but a cover would be nice to keep it from getting scratched up. Think Greenie for the protection.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i keep a 6 foot piece of solution line and on the female end i made a male adapter with a pressure washer jet so i can presure wash / steam clean my wand as soon as i get out to my van , i lay er on the ground and steam er

Mikey P

Administrator
How about a Limited Edition Mikeys Board version with a red vacuum embroidered on it?

and will it cover up the GGlide slot on a PC Ti wand?

Fred Homan

How about a bra with a Mikey's vacuum on it? That would be cool! Maybe silver on black.... :shock:

Walt

Scratching tile.

I flipped my wand over on the tile I was cleaning so the head was upside down and laying flat. Then I accidently bumped the wand, leaving a 10 inch grey "scrape" mark on the white tile. I tried every cleaner I had in the truck and couldn't get the mark completely out. :(

She said, "Be careful. It's an antique"

I was cleaning underneath with out moving it. One side was a little lower than the other. When I got to the low side, "Pow." Nothing like leaving a fresh dent mark 4 shades lighter in color in a hundred year old antique. Barely noticeable really, but pretty lame considering I was being careful.

I would definitely put my logo on it. Black only.

Name
Brad Gouveia
pick me, pick me... randomly of course. I have not broken anything yet but have had some close calls. I have marked up a toilet or two though.

Thanks
Brad Gouveia

maker

Caesar said:
An above name have a sleeve to fit in the led lite bar,so as you can see under booths in Restaurants,waterproof wire assembly...tku,tku...

contact me anytimie you want a million ideas...nite all got to be up in 3 hours again, aggghhh...

An bring some to winter fest, Wand Armor is better than bra name too,bra get the boot...Give the bra to Todd in PI...

Maybe its best you just send me a sketch of you want. Anything outside of the standard will cost more depending on what it is, but I like custom work if your serious.

Ken Snow said:
LOL Stephen, great replies and I would definitely buy 1-30 in purple. I think it could be cool. Yes Doug is using my picture from around 1976 when I would have been 17~ I still crack up every time I see it.

We can screen print on the front if you'd like. Just call me or Greenie and will set you up.

Mikey P said:
How about a Limited Edition Mikeys Board version with a red vacuum embroidered on it?

If you send me the you art for the vacuum I can put it on anyone that wants it.

maker

steve frasier said:
will it act as a heat/steam shield on a TI Wand

I am not sure what you mean. If you mean that it will make the wand easier to grab where the cover is - yes

If your asking if it will keep steam from pouring up while cleaning - no

If you mean something completely different just reply back.

Raedan

Hey Steven,
First thanks for the Vanopy. It will be a big help on crappy days.

I think getting your logo embroidered on that wand bra is a great idea.
I may order one next week.

Joe

Fon Johnson

Last week the suction from the front of the glide pulled a cord away from the wall. It did not move much, but it was just enough to pull off the lamp that was on the edge of the night stand. I would have been ok, except the lamp landed on the head of the wand.. Wonder if the bra would have cushioned the fall enough to keep the ceramic lamp from busting? Oh well, too late now! LOL Only the second time in 19 years to break something in a home.. Not too bad.

maker

Raedan said:
Hey Steven,
First thanks for the Vanopy. It will be a big help on crappy days.

I think getting your logo embroidered on that wand bra is a great idea.
I may order one next week.

Joe

Glad you like the Vanopy.

I am going to check w/ our local print shop and see if the Wand Bra's can be embroided after they are made (not sure because of the pad). That way anyone that buys one can take it to their local shop, save some money. If they can't we can do it here before putting them together. I 'll let everyone know tomorrow.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Ok the barrel sleeve serves three purposes...1 -to protect you from heated lines,(metal in the case of my butler wand)2-to hold items such as the spotters holders you make either for clip on or insertion into its own sleeve pocket,3 your name embroidered along lenthg of barrel.

No if you wantto get crazy first of all black with either blue or red logo for mb im in onthat one too.

Or on front of wand bra you have different logos or wwaht your services are...But 6 in a bucket with a number on the inside.

Walk into the home an say maam heres your dice-Single Die actually)Take one roll an either if you roll carpets cause were here you get discount,or if you roll one of the opther 5 choices that service is discounted for you today.An easy way to get a add on.

Then its uo toi them to tu=rn therte discount down...tku tku...sorry no time for spell check,flood job.waitn bye...

An my reply for scratched walls is monday i scratch one cause i was sad i had no wands armor on my wand.Bras are onb my wife...sheesh...lol

Greenie

Glad to see Steve put this thread up.

Being as the last wand I cleaned carpet with was a Titanium (read as furniture destroyer), there was way more benefits than drawbacks to some protection.

THe whole time we were hammerin' out the design details I was thinking of all of you, (some may have seen the advance pre-view at Connections) I came to the conclusion Glen and Doug were the ones who probably needed it the most.

And Yes Martin, splash guard extensions work with the Bra/Armor.

If you drag corner guards into Mrs. Piffs castle you need to wrap your wand, end of story, the appearance and marketing angle is good enough reason, not to mention the sheer liability you can sidestep.

And for you hacks, yes you can move faster knowing you aren't gonna nick the antique.

If you can get 30% of Mikey's Board to embrace it, it's gonna be a hit in stores.

All Greenhorn wands come with a free Bra/Armor until supplies are exhausted, hope you guys enjoy the freebies for the best stories.

China? lol You did see "GreenGlides" on the Ad right?
Pushups!

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I chipped a slate fireplace in a new custom built house. I was cleaning perpendicular to the slate, the wand caught the edge of a piece and chipped off a large section. It was a slate veneer but looked real. I learned my lesson on that one!

I don't know if the wand bra would have stopped that from happening or not, but I think if prevents just one accident in the future then it is worth it. I am going to buy the wand bra and jet guards.

Maker products are awesome.

G

dang , I was ready to bring wand pasties to the market and you beat me with the wand bra .

maker

steve frasier said:
If your asking if it will keep steam from pouring up while cleaning - no

that was my question

will you eventually make them for stair tools

I think that Greenie might be working on something for that.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I personally like the Wand Thong...

You don't even need to use your hands Bob, you just thrust back and forth and then skip accross the room to start the second row.

Hey maker, I have a real idea for you.

Hmmm, should I post it here for credit? Or should I PM it to you so it doesn't get stolen...Will you put my name on it if you make it?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have to humbly apologize for my posting of the Butt Scratcher video.

Today I was cleaningan absolutely immaculate home reaching under a dresser I hit the foot and all the shiny urethane scratched in four directions. This was on a job I was doing for a neighbor. I offered to pay for it to be fixed but they would have any of it. He salvaged the dresser from an estate sale and finished it himself and said he could fix it easy enough.

For the first time in the last 15 years I thought of a bra other than my wifes

maker

Matt Murdock said:
I have to humbly apologize for my posting of the Butt Scratcher video.

Today I was cleaningan absolutely immaculate home reaching under a dresser I hit the foot and all the shiny urethane scratched in four directions. This was on a job I was doing for a neighbor. I offered to pay for it to be fixed but they would have any of it. He salvaged the dresser from an estate sale and finished it himself and said he could fix it easy enough.

For the first time in the last 15 years I thought of a bra other than my wifes

Great story- your officially entered in the contest.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
I think it is an excellent idea! Just having a place for the company name/logo makes ir appealing.
I cracked a wall mirror tile before with my wand many years ago, and still hate cleaning near mirrors for that reason.
Luckily the customer had extra's, they had just recently installed them. The customer was way less upset about it than I was.
I've put very few dents and nicks in things over the years, because I wand much more slowly and carefully near any furniture... perhaps with this I can go a little faster and be even safer.
You can go to Walmart and get fabric paint that can be used to customize this if they cannot be embroidered.(its pretty easy to make a stencil so it can look professional)

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
If I take my GH and savagely beat this guy that works for me should I take the Bra off the wand or leave it?

Will it help hide bruising?

:lol:

maker

Here are some more pictures to show some of the other wand styles and colors we have made.

WANDCALOUGE.jpg

The green one was for a local guy- it's his company color -
The picture on the bottom right shows the velcro on the underside of the Bra. It comes with the other side of the velcro you could stick to the front of your wand to keep firmly in place. You really don't need to put it on your wand ( all the ones in the pictures are not using them) it is just an extra measure to keep in place.

I checked with one of our local embroidery shops and they can be embroidered. I will have an example of one soon.

Thanks for all your replies - Please keep them coming-

maker

Larry B said:
If I take my GH and savagely beat this guy that works for me should I take the Bra off the wand or leave it?

Will it help hide bruising?:lol:

Testing shows that it will HELP hide the bruising, but if you have more than one helper -remember- bruises are a good reminder of what happens to those who step out of line.
The Maker Company can not be responsible for any bruises that do appear, loss of work, or mental anguish suffered by beating

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom