new room needed?

dgargan

Mikey may need to add a new room here. Maybe call it "the High School room" Seems there is an immature Electric Truck mount maker that is upset I bid and won the Mytee ETM and choose not to buy his. Now I get nasty PM's and when I posted that I was looking for a Little Giant heater I get emails from him using a phony name saying they have one but won't sell it to me because I bought the Mytee. Nothing more sad than a 50 something year old acting 12.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Terry, KNOCK IT OFF

if you want to talk trash , do it ON THE BOARD .
Not behind the scenes

I love you Terry, but friends or not, I'll BUST YOUR ASS...fo-reel

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

It was just a matter of time before some other manufacturer realized you don't need stainless steel for tanks on a portable grade system

You can save a few bucks building them as well

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
David,

I think you did good!

Mytee makes excellent ETM electric equipment, including their portables. They seem to go out of their way and listen to what the crowd wants.

Selling carpet cleaners on the idea of an electric truckmount, is a daunting task, as most CCer's truly believe they need a monster machine to make money.

Prove them wrong, David!

Mikey P

Administrator
Why Terje wants to be a manufacturer is beyond me.

All that time and money spent hand wittleing plastic tanks or welding up those soup pots, days on the phone explaining how not to blow Mrs Pifts breakers, the legality of it all? Is he insured if his unit burns down a house?
The midnight phone calls screaming about a stuck float or cooked motor and on and on..

Most manufacturers sell TMs to help dispense their juice.

Why does Terje do it?

Grow a sack Brevik and speak your mind here, tell us why you do it.

It's moves like these that will keep people buying from Mytee ya goof.

or is the tread of the week on Allstars?

Name
I'm Rick James
Congrats on your new machine, he probably doesn't even have one so I wouldn't worry about it. The 4HT that was offered up in Mbay for you might be the way to go. Even if you have to buy new, you still got a hell of a good deal on a unit.

Becker

Name
Becker
Mikey P said:
Why Terje wants to be a manufacturer is beyond me.

All that time and money spent hand wittleing plastic tanks or welding up those soup pots, days on the phone explaining how not to blow Mrs Pifts breakers, the legality of it all? Is he insured if his unit burns down a house?
The midnight phone calls screaming about a stuck float or cooked motor and on and on..

Most manufacturers sell TMs to help dispense their juice.

Why does Terje do it?

Grow a sack Brevik and speak your mind here, tell us why you do it.

It's moves like these that will keep people buying from Mytee ya goof.

or is the tread of the week on Allstars?

That's what I've always wondered.

But getting a straight answer from terry is not an east task.

Connor

Name
Connor
Becker said:
But getting a straight answer from terry is not an east task.

Yep. I asked for some help once......... He wasn't very kind. thathurts

One day, I'll call Jimmy, my best buddy and confidant, and tell him about how it made me feel.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Storm Warning said:
Terry does make a good unit, solid engineering and it puts out some heat. Mytee's unit may look better but Terry's with heat kicks butt.

And there it is there. Image sells, marketing sells.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
If I got all bent out of shape every time a customer called another cleaner, I wouldn't have half my customers.

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Let me add, I own the prototype of the mytee etm. I run 150 of hose all the time with no booster. Today I did a sewege clean up running 150 feet of hose and I put the inline filter in it. It vacuumed awsome. The unit is amazing, im sure terry's is good too. I can say first hand that this machine out sucks my pro chem blazer and I would put it up to my prochem legend. Thats for real.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Having a professional company like Mytee mainstreaming the idea of an electric truck mount that actually works well can only be a net positive for a marginal player like Terjy.

Name
John LaBarbera
Storm Warning said:
Terry does make a good unit, solid engineering and it puts out some heat. Mytee's unit may look better but Terry's with heat kicks butt.

I agree. Terje make a very high quality machine. Everybody's personality is different, and I personally like Brevik very much. He has always been very helpful to me. He may be a competitor, but I also view as my friend.

On the heat, isn't that a propane heater? They are very effective.

I've ran the Techno viking for about a year now, and I can honestly say it's a great unit, It can run up to 200 ft with no problem, Normaly I run 100 ft and dry times are normally about 2-3 hours. If I get one supper dirty and I need to do several passes than were talking maybe 4-6 hour dry times. 200 degree heat just blasts the chit ,

simplicity, and worry free operation is pricless.

Well I supose there's a price on it , so not exactly priceless , I haven't missed my old hydra cat with #4 blower, I can't tell the difference in results nor dry times, that's the truth. Now If I was a runnin 300 ft hose all day then I would prefer the hydra cat,

Just thought I would ballence the shill posts before mine, with a shill post for the techno :)

However "Marginal" It may be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom