New scam

Name
Ron lippold
I received a text along the same line as the deaf lady with cancer, ten rugs and wants them cleaned big rugs and do you accept credit cards. I'm going to play with this one.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
This scam is at least ten years old. I used to get a call or two a week from that "Call for the deaf" line. I wonder why those have cleared up?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Got the same text. I thought about messing with them too, but I don't need someone from Kenya showing up at my house. It would be messy and I don't want to have to get into trauma clean up.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I just cleaned those rugs last week. We cashed the check and took the whole crew for dinner. You guys lost out. LOL

SamIam

Name
sam miller
This scam is at least ten years old. I used to get a call or two a week from that "Call for the deaf" line. I wonder why those have cleared up?

Because they went to video chat and not a box they can be seen and they have to know how to sign. It was called "california relay". or just a relay call I like the new system don't get those bogus cancer rug hags!

I don't list my cell so no texts yet.

They're chasing peoples greed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I just cleaned those rugs last week. We cashed the check and took the whole crew for dinner. You guys lost out. LOL

Ya thats not how it works, they want you to take a card for $4000K use $1500 of your money and send it money gram to a drop shipper who only takes cash. when the rugs come you clean and deliver at new address!

The problem is as soon as you send the money gram the CC goes belly up and your hosed. out $1500.00.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

randy

Name
Randy
Do all of us a favor . Text them back a picture of you LCP, or track them down and I will send you my H&K Mp5 by FedEx. They are using text apps where you can use tons of numbers for free and no tracking of the owner of the number. Not as annoying as the calls a few years ago.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom