New SEO project / demo

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
That place has almost 10K!!!It could be a very tough task since it is such a LARGE metro area.

Seriously, Since it is such a small town, it only lists a 3 pack which could make it a little tougher.

Best of luck, Places seems to rule. From my experience, If there are cleaners with business addresses in that town it seems to knock out the others.

For instance, I do very well with most towns with in 30 miles. But, if there is a cleaner with an address in that town it can knock out my listing.

Without cheating (Fake address/ Po boxes) is there a work around?

"keywords" content=" Santa Cruz, carpet, "

"We also service <a href="santaclara.htm"><font color="#ffffff">Santa
Clara County, San Jose, Saratoga, Los Gatos, the Summit Area"

No Capitola??

Just trying to make this into a learning experience. Not to steal your SEO secrets.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm finding more and more companies are getting above the Google Places accounts.

If you can get a Yelp/Google listing on your account only with stars showing the reviews....That will beat out a local account.

So if Fred can bring him above the locals....Kudos

I've been trying to do that as well.

F

fence

Good luck, but should be cake. Shouldn't take more than a month at most.

edit: I just went and looked at the site, I hope you are redesigning also. Horrible/dated design that isn't great for SEO.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Jeremy, good to see you here.

Can I tell everyone that I stole you from ***?

Or should I keep that on the downlow?

Oh wait....

F

fence

LOL. We definitely need to grab some lunch Brian, give me about 7 weeks until I can put some weight on this knee again. There is this awesome diner in Allen called the Allen Cafe, great American diner food.

To all reading this post, I just found this board the other day and I've only been on *** for a month, good stuff for sure.

F

fence

Goomer said:
fence said:
(I don't do the repair, I partnered with somebody that does the work).

I can only wonder why you and Brian Get along.

haha, i rather work with my mind instead of my hands....call me a pansy it's ok....but i work when i want to work and i sweat when i want to sweat

F

fence

Mikey P said:
well my shitty looking site provides over 50% margins so KMA.

very cool...hopefully that $hitty little stat improves when you get a good redesign...j/k...but seriously, it should improve

edit: Actually I read your post wrong, your site obviously won't improve margins per se, but a better designed site can increase visitor to lead ratio, which will increase overall profits.

F

fence

I was more referring to what he has as a home page, it's never smart to make the user click more than they should.

You should deliver what they are looking for immediately. Having to "click to enter the site" has proven to have a higher bounce rate.

It ain't about the looks, it's more about the visitor to lead conversion ratio.

F

fence

Are you asking if the title tag of each page affects its ranking? If so, then the answer is yes. It's one of they main factors in telling google what the page is about so they know how to rank it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
is there anyway to start a fund to help Dirk reach number one in Lincoln Nebraska

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Damn, FCC is getting mikey on top of the locals, in the locals and below the locals.

What more can you ask for?

Name
Bruce
FCC said:
free version of what? Ranktracker? That is the free version. I use it just to post tracking result here because its easier to see whats going on compared to the tracking program I use.

I do not use or recommend any LA tools for seo........ except maybe spyglass
Thanks Fred, what's the reason you don't recommend these tools? I was going to try them but don't want to waste my time.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I know white trash mikey....

I live in Buffalo for God's sake, can spot them a mile away.

F

fence

You're right, forgot about that.Had a tune with my buzzing vacuum too

i looked at your site for 5 seconds, 2.5 years ago...and i can still recall it.....

my memory is as sharp as it comes....my recollections of my dealings with Shame Dumbell are 100% spot on....

Back
Top Bottom