New Services 2012 ??

Name
I'm Rick James
During the slow season its a good time to reflect on business..

So what services are you looking at adding to your business?

For many of you with established businesses for many many years what is your most profitable service you offer?

I just added VCT cleaning as my last service.

In the works:

Leather Cleaning
T&G Cleaning (stone too)
Hardwood Floor Cleaning

Becker

Name
Becker
Snow blowing, taxi, helping cars get unstuck.

Oh you mean a normal winter..

I spend this time of the year working on my website, designing postcards for later use, taking what work comes in.

Some really like VCT, T&G is good as is leather cleaning. But will those services be immune to the weather slow downs that plague carpet cleaning?

Of course comm related work will always be there if that is something you want.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
A rug marketing guru and motivational speaker only i'll take your money then tell you the best way to learn is by figuring it out on your own, Oopps! guess I shouldn't have told you guys that last part !

:p

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I am adding pressure washing homes, decks and drive ways this spring. I started out as a Pressure washing company when I first started and I had a nice 2 year run doing it, then I wanted something for all year round , so I dove into Carpet cleaning, now I am going to add my pressure cleaning services again. the reason why , is I have a 50% partner on the pressure cleaning. So its not like I have to be the one man show. Sometime when you expand you have to take on a partner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom