New spin on and old question.

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
There have been many post about "How much do you charge?", but that is a slippery slope because many have different cleaning procedures, different overhead, different production rates.

What I would like to know is what is your target profitability per hour. After you pay all expenses what is left. If you are an owner operator pay yourself as a technician, but don't take your owners pay.

For example and round numbers not mine. If you bill $100 per hour. If you total overhead including technician payroll is $55.00 an hour that leave $45.00 for your pay as owner and company profits. That would be per truck if you are multi truck.

I think this might be interesting.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Just so we are all on the same page, what is the definition of total overhead?

For a job to me it would be labor,van,equipment, detergents.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
nothing that i care to post on the internet. but i look forward to reading the replies! ;)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
labor tax burden, rent, fuel, utilities, advertising, depreciation, insurance (health/vehicle/property/casualty/liability), vehicle maintenance, building repair and maintenance....man I'm getting depressed. You guys are no fun!

Name
Lee Stockwell
And then there is "opportunity cost", the money that COULD have been earned doing something else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Newman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom